Making healthier choices
- Contractor Finds New HMR Niche. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p18
Features the Epicurean Feast, a foodservice contractor based in Boston, Massachusetts with a link to an online grocer. Expansion of the prepared meal options; Focus of the operation on breakfast and lunch diners.
- Epicurean Feast focuses on B&I. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p30
Reports on an interview with David Lanci, vice president for sales and marketing at American food service operator Epicurean Feast. Discussion on increase in sales; Names of major clients; Training for chefs.
- The White Tablecloth Treatment. // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p14
Epicurean Feast, the Maynard, Massachusetts-based foodservice management firm, has found a way to encourage its culinary items to build interest and business in its units. The idea is a promotion the company holds every month in each of its business dining units. The promo is a gamble in which...
- HOME MEALS: When will HMR finds its place in foodservice? // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the concept of home-meal replacement. Mixed views on its applicability to noncommercial foodservice; Examples of prepared meals served by Epicurean Feast.
- Why Audits Make Sense. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p49
This article looks at the implementation of internal pre-inspection safety audit in the U.S. food service industry. To maintain their objective eye, Maynard, Massachusetts-based Epicurean Feast personnel travel to neighboring districts to perform audits on their colleagues. This, management...
- Cost Patrol. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on the efforts of several U.S. foodservice companies to balance rising operational costs and the need to maintain quality and service levels, as of May 2005. Guest Services; Aramark; Sodexho; Epicurean Feast.
- ORGANIC APPETITES GROW IN U.S. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p10
Deals with the plan of food service units in the U.S. to increase the presence of organic food products in their menus. Statistics on farm acreage assigned to organic crops; Demand for organic food products.
- TRUCK LUCK. THYGESEN, REBECCA // Vegetarian Times;Nov2011, Issue 389, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Munching on the Move," which appeared in the July/August 2011 issue.
- ORGANIC TO GO HITS FAST TRACK. Vosburgh, Robert // SN: Supermarket News;Spring2005 Whole Health Supplement, p10
Reports on the outcome of the federal bankruptcy court auction involving food service chain Organic To Go in the U.S. Properties acquired by the retail chain; Value of the accepted bid; Plans of Organic To Go CEO Jason Brown for the operations of the retail chain by 2007.