Hunt-Wesson's 2nd kiosk
- Hurricane Hut's A Hit At UT. // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p13
This article reports on the opening of The Hurricane Hut at the University of Tulsa in Oklahoma. The facility is a retail location that takes its cues from commercial sports bars and restaurants. With nine plasma-screen televisions, 21 varieties of beer and restaurant seating for 140, The...
- Hunt-Wesson names contest winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p68
Presents winners of the Hunt's Open Range Round-Up promotion sponsored by Hunt-Wesson Inc.
- Branding out of control: Who's driving this train, anyway? King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/96, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the use of branded concepts by restaurants in the United States. Hunt-Wesson Inc.'s Terri-Yaki food station. Selling of brand items.
- Pudding potential. Rice, Judy // Prepared Foods;Mar98, Vol. 167 Issue 3, p81
Highlights the introduction of Healthy Choice aseptic low-fat puddings manufactured by Hunt-Wesson of Fullerton, California, during 1998. Details on the marketing of the product; Features of the product; Information on packaging.
- Redenbacher Cakes get $10m launch push. Mehegan, Sean // Brandweek;05/12/97, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p12
Examines plans of Hunt-Wesson to provide $10 million in advertising support, for the national launch of its Orville Redenbacher's 100% Popcorn Cakes. When advertisements for the products will be released; Sales of Redenbacher for the year ended March 30th, 1997; Increase in supermarket sales of...
- College foodservice meets challenges with innovations. Pierce, C. Dennis // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p3
Editorial. Discusses some of the innovations which are being made in colleges in the United States, to improve the food service operations. Details on some of the changes made to cafeterias in colleges; Problems which are being encountered by food service directors; Reference to some of the...
- Comparing in-house vs. national brands. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p174
Compares the quality of the food service offered by the auxiliary service sector and the campus facilities, highlighting a case study conducted at the Michigan State University. Details on some of the methods used to enhance quality of foods at the facilities; Revenues generated by colleges...
- Campus feeders deploy more brands in bids to revive student-center dining. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p41
Focuses on the efforts of food service industry to revive student-center dining in college campuses in the United States. Effects of growing percentage of older enrollees; Campus expansion; Scholars' embracing of computer technology.
- Institutions go to `market' with new service concept. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on the debate over the marketplace concept of noncommercial food service in universities in the United States. Key features of the food service concept; Challenges in operating; Questions regarding the marketplace concept.