Cytec cuts food spending 23%
- Management and personal finance. Thomas, Myra A. // Business News New Jersey;09/08/97, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p12
No abstract available.
- Cytec introduces a new UV curable polyurethane dispersion for outstanding high gloss mirror effect on wood furniture and plastics. // Paintindia;Dec2010, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p134
A preview of the UCECOAT 7710, an aliphatic UV-PUD resin for high gloss mirror effect, from Cytec Industries Inc. is presented.
- Cytec expansion. // Chemical Week;3/6/96, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p32
Reports that Cytec Industries Inc. has completed the expansion of its high-solids amino resin plant in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Increase in plant capacity.
- EPA Approves Eco2 Fume for Non-Food Use. // Pest Control;Mar2000, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p87
Reports on the approval of Cytec Industries' Eco2Fume phosphine fumigant for non-food applications.
- High tech fiber growth continues. // Colourage;Oct96, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p70
No abstract available.
- New facilities & expansions. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jun97, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p8
Looks at expansion of Cytec Industries in the Netherlands by the building of a next plant and the doubling of its capacity for Benzotriazole light stabilizers. How much money will be made available annually; Information on the adding of production unit; Details the involvement of other companies.
- Cytec hiking Creslan prices 2 to 3 percent. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 46, p2
Reports on Cytec Industries Inc.'s planned increase of prices for its Creslan acrylic fibers used in the pile, knit outerwear and hosiery markets effective October 1, 1994. Reasons for the increase.
- Fire shuts Cytec acrylo. // Chemical Week;3/13/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p7
Reports that Cytec Industries Inc. in investigating the February 21, 1996 explosion and fire at its acrylonitrile unit in Fortier, Los Angeles.
- Cytec Industries gets down to business. Kiesche, Elisabeth S. // Chemical Week;3/30/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 12, p26
Profiles Cytec Industries. Shift in culture from American Cyanamid; Restructuring and reengineering of company by Darryl D. Fry, chairman, chief executive officer and president; Fry's vision for Cytec; Planned spending on plants and equipment for 1994; Expansion of plant capacities to lower...