Neiman Marcus launches its latest f/s concept
- Nieman-Marcus tests new upscale restaurant concept. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p14
States that department store retailer Nieman-Marcus of Dallas, Texas is using its Beverly Hills, California store as a test site for a different restaurant concept. Features of the restaurant `Mariposa'; Comments made by Kevin Garvin, vice president of foodservice for the 30-store chain;...
- SHOP TALK. // Chain Store Age;Jun2006, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p83
The article presents updates on retail stores in the U.S. as of June 2006. One Thousand Steps, the branded footwear and accessories concept store from Pacific Sunwear, was launched at the Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, California. Three Juicy Couture stores will open in Manhattan, New York City...
- DALLAS ON DISPLAY. Austin, Tom // Travel & Leisure;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p198
The article describes travel and tourism, accommodations and recreation in Dallas, Texas. Tourists can visit the downtown flagship store of designer Neiman Marcus, the Fair Park, the Natural Historic Landmark, the Dallas Opera at the Hall of State and the Nasher Sculpture Center. Details about...
- RANDOM NOTES:. // Chain Store Age;Aug2008, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p120
This section offers news briefs on retail trade. Outdoor gear and apparel retailer Gander Mountain has added a restaurant to its new store in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Juicy Couture is expanding its retail footprint, with stores set to open in several U.S. cities. Coach has opened a spacious,...
- Neiman's makes tracks. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/15/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 112, p8
Focuses on Neiman Marcus' Holiday Express, an elegant restored passenger train that is stocked with gifts. Train's route; Scheduled stops for the 1995 Christmas season; Bestsellers in 1994; Description of items offered on the train.
- Neiman's feels squeeze, cuts back on catalogs. Whalen, Jeanne // Crain's Detroit Business;11/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p40
Reports on Neiman Marcus Co.'s plans to retool its catalogs as a result of high paper and postage prices. Details of the changes; Features of the catalog; Comment by Ann Richardson, vice president for advertising of the company.
- Winning big in designer. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 82, p8
Profiles the success story of Neiman Marcus. Focus on taking market share from other stores; Registered revenues and earnings in the fiscal year ended July 31, 1993; Marketing strategies; Neiman's provision of more floor space to top earning designer labels; Reliance on tradition of personal...
- Neiman Marcus plans magazine for InCircle anniversary. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 72, p12
Reports on Neiman Marcus Group Inc.'s entry into the magazine business. Release of a magazine for the company's InCircle frequent-buyer program 10th anniversary; Target readers; Advertisement in the magazine.
- Express cards and trains. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jan1995, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p23
Reports on the launching of the NM Express Card, an electronic purchasing card from Neiman Marcus. Available denominations; Automatic tracking of sales purchases; American Orient Express marketing promotion.