ARAMARK'S Design Solutions
- On Display. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p68
The article discusses how designing the right exhibition station can add a little flair and a personal touch to a severy. Orlando Espinosa of Orlando Espinosa & Associates, says the perception of freshly made items for customers and the removal of the mystery food from behind the wall are...
- Forward Thinking. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p46
The article offers tips from Orlando Espinosa, principal at Orlando Espinosa & Associates, for food service operators on dealing with renovations. Espinosa says being prepared for the unexpected is number one. Operators have to start with a plan and need to be proactive and come up with those...
- ARAMARK'S GROWTH PORTFOLIO. Lawn, John; Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Deals with the success of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based food service firm, Aramark Corp. Foray into non-foods service areas; Growth strategies of management team; Emphasis on organic growth; Overall sales of its largest business line, Business Services. INSETS: An interview with John...
- Aramark's Neubauer: 'Don't call us contractors'. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
Focuses on Aramark Corp.'s fifth annual International Guest Chef kitchen party held at the renovated dining room and servery at Goldman Sachs in New York City. Chief Executive Officer Joseph Neubauer's comment on the use of the word contractors to refer the company; Company's reason for...
- Science Center gives Aramark street business. // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
Reports the food service business of Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Operation of cafe and non-promise catering; Revenue of the firm; Foods offered.
- ARAMARK debuts at PA arena. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the participation of ARAMARK Corp. at the opening of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Civic Arena and Convention Center in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Number of spectators that are expected to attend the opening; Services that will offered by ARAMARK at the event.
- Aramark unveils PanGeos concept at Boston University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p19
Reports on the unveiling of Aramark Corp.'s PanGeos food service concept on September 9, 1997. Foods served at the event; Description of the facility used for the event.
- The barter system: Cashing in on an old idea. Brandt, Joshua // Nation's Restaurant News;05/24/99, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p70
Reports on developments related to food service as of May 24, 1999. Includes Aramark's creation of a record-setting strawberry shortcake during the 1999 International Science and Engineering Fair held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- ARAMARK 'fuels' Olympics. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p34
Cites the foodservice program prepared by ARAMARK's staff at Ellenville Central High School for participants and volunteers in the New York State Special Olympics held in the Catskill Mountains. Donation of boxed meals for the athletes; Snack-bar set-up.