Epicurean Feast focuses on B&I
- Contractor Finds New HMR Niche. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p18
Features the Epicurean Feast, a foodservice contractor based in Boston, Massachusetts with a link to an online grocer. Expansion of the prepared meal options; Focus of the operation on breakfast and lunch diners.
- Making healthier choices. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p74
Reports on the healthful eating programs of American food service firm Epicurean Feast. Preference for wholesome natural foods over fat-free manufactured foods; Partnership with clients in developing fitness programs; Offer of tofu stir-fries and low-fat lentil vegetarian meatloaf; Promotions...
- The White Tablecloth Treatment. // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p14
Epicurean Feast, the Maynard, Massachusetts-based foodservice management firm, has found a way to encourage its culinary items to build interest and business in its units. The idea is a promotion the company holds every month in each of its business dining units. The promo is a gamble in which...
- HOME MEALS: When will HMR finds its place in foodservice? // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the concept of home-meal replacement. Mixed views on its applicability to noncommercial foodservice; Examples of prepared meals served by Epicurean Feast.
- Why Audits Make Sense. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p49
This article looks at the implementation of internal pre-inspection safety audit in the U.S. food service industry. To maintain their objective eye, Maynard, Massachusetts-based Epicurean Feast personnel travel to neighboring districts to perform audits on their colleagues. This, management...
- Cost Patrol. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on the efforts of several U.S. foodservice companies to balance rising operational costs and the need to maintain quality and service levels, as of May 2005. Guest Services; Aramark; Sodexho; Epicurean Feast.
- Studying Children and Schools: Qualitative Research Traditions. Woods, Peter // International Journal of Sociology of the Family;Spring/Autumn2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1/2, p81
Reviews the book "Studying Children and Schools: Qualitative Research Traditions," by David F. Lancy.
- The Anthropology of Learning in Childhood. Wadley, Lyn // South African Archaeological Bulletin;Jun2011, Vol. 66 Issue 193, p93
The article reviews the book "The Anthropology of Learning in Childhood," edited by D. F. Lancy, J. Block and S. Gaskins.
- Studying Children and Schools: Qualitative Research Traditions. Woods, Peter // International Journal of Sociology of the Family;2012, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p81
The article reviews the book "Studying Children and Schools: Qualitative Research Traditions," by David F. Lancy.