RA's restaurant roadshow
- New RA accounts include Intrepid Museum and Conde Nast. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p16
Focuses on the concessions and catering accounts of Restaurant Associates (RA) in the United States. Cafeteria operations at Swiss Re; Expansion plans of the Stars and Stripes Cafe inside the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum; Role of RA in providing foodservice for Cleveland Browns Stadium...
- Georgia Aquarium surfs new dining turf with help from RA, Puck. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;12/12/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p8
The article reports on the partnership between Restaurant Associates Corp. and chef Wolfgang Puck to offer good food at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia. A banquet facility is incorporated in the aquarium complex operated by Wolfgang Puck Catering. The partners assured that they will...
- TAPAS, BBQ AND MORE: RA serves up trendy faves at Open. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p1
Provides information on the catering service provided by Restaurant Associates at the U.S. Tennis Open in Flushing Meadow, New York in 2002. Background on the concession stands at the event; Details on the dishes offered at the tournament.
- Compass arm in multimillion-pound bank job. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/13/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4506, p6
The article reports on a multimillion-pound catering contract of Restaurant Associates (RA) of Compass Group with Bank of England to run staff feeding, deli and coffee bars, vending and hospitality. It mentions that the deal also covers the Parlours, a series of restricted-access rooms within...
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/19/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4750, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the contract catering in Great Britain, including release of food guidelines by health secretary Jeremy Hunt, gaining of MSC certification by Restaurant Associates Corp. and receiving of conference and banqueting contract by the company Sodexo Prestige.
- Chef's Corner. // American Jewish Spirit;Fall2009 Cooking Kosher Supplement, p8
The article focuses on chef LÃ©vana who is offering weekly cooking demonstrations as owner and operator of a Manhattan, New York City bakery, restaurant and catering business. She is known to keep her recipes simple using fresh and natural ingredients in making delicious dishes. LÃ© is...
- Recipe for a culinary career. Alexander, Susanne M. // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/31/99, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p24
Reports on personal chefs who cater to the specialized food needs of their clients in Cleveland, Ohio. Meal preparations of Karen Felix; Assistance to working couples according to Candy Wallace president of the American Personal Chef Association; Price range of the food from Karron Brown's...
- What would Martha say? More asking for Thanksgiving catering. Dawson, Faith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p37
Focuses on the catering business in the U.S. Percentage of takeout and delivery meals in restaurant traffic; List of holiday foods usually ordered by the holiday customers; Number of dishes ordered by the customers.
- Moms Today: Greek gourmet goddesses. // Grand Rapids Family Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on Greek-to-Go, a Greek gourmet catering company founded in 2007 by Katerina Bichay, Esther Koukios and Maria Missler.