FLIK targets new growth
- Flik International serves the Nitty Gritty on grains, fiber. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p44
Features Flik International Corp.'s `Nitty Gritty on Grains and Legumes' program for its corporate cafeteria accounts. Goals of the food service program; Recipes offered to customer under the program.
- Flik International tests Pommes Frites and more at Spring Expo. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p18
Focuses on the launching of the food service and products of Flik International Corp. at the 1999 Spring Expo show of Compass Group North America in New York City. Belgian fries called Pommes Frites as the main feature of products tested by the company at the event.
- To Beat Summer Slump: FLIK's newest concepts. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p28
Discusses the food concepts of FLIK International Corp. Details on FLIK's Pommes Fites french fries program; How the FLIKety Split delivery system works; Winner of the Rudi award at FLIK's Spring Expo held in New York City, New York.
- Flik caters U.S. Open. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the food service provided by FLIK International to senior tennis players participating in the United States Tennis Open on Manhattanville College in Purchase, New York. Cost of catering sales provided by FLIK; Comments made by FLIK International president, Rudiger Flik; Details on...
- B&I: Space, site and packaging drive business. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p84
Discusses the debut of FLIK Intl. Corp.'s Flikety/Split take-home kiosk. Factors to be considered when planning the program; Tips offered by Scott Davis of FLIK on developing a take-home program; Menus offered in the kiosk.
- A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL: FLIK Expos demo unit innovation, creativity. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p20
Highlights the FLIK International Expo, a foodservice exhibition organized by FLIK International Corp., in New York City in 2000. Remarks from Rick Post, company president; Food delivery concepts demonstrated during the exhibition; Food options included in the Flikety Split program; Background...
- Flik International's annual expo cooks up new ideas, strategies. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p22
Highlights Flik International Corp.'s annual Spring Exposition held in May 2000 in New York City. Featuring of international cuisine; Provision of Flik chefs and managers with a chance to view different food and service ideas the company is developing; Opportunity for networking.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p22
Presents news items concerning the food service industry in the United States. Winners of the American Food Service Association's Outstanding Director of the Year Award and the Heart of the Program Award for 2000; Appointment of Stephanie Nellons as vice president of business development for...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/02/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p23
Presents news items related to restaurants and the food service industry in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Use of automated transport devices by hospital foodservice departments; Assistance given by Flik International to Verizon Communications when their employees stage a strike;...