Neiman Marcus launches in-home catering drive
- Neiman's makes tracks. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/15/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 112, p8
Focuses on Neiman Marcus' Holiday Express, an elegant restored passenger train that is stocked with gifts. Train's route; Scheduled stops for the 1995 Christmas season; Bestsellers in 1994; Description of items offered on the train.
- Neiman's feels squeeze, cuts back on catalogs. Whalen, Jeanne // Crain's Detroit Business;11/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p40
Reports on Neiman Marcus Co.'s plans to retool its catalogs as a result of high paper and postage prices. Details of the changes; Features of the catalog; Comment by Ann Richardson, vice president for advertising of the company.
- Winning big in designer. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 82, p8
Profiles the success story of Neiman Marcus. Focus on taking market share from other stores; Registered revenues and earnings in the fiscal year ended July 31, 1993; Marketing strategies; Neiman's provision of more floor space to top earning designer labels; Reliance on tradition of personal...
- Neiman Marcus plans magazine for InCircle anniversary. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 72, p12
Reports on Neiman Marcus Group Inc.'s entry into the magazine business. Release of a magazine for the company's InCircle frequent-buyer program 10th anniversary; Target readers; Advertisement in the magazine.
- Express cards and trains. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jan1995, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p23
Reports on the launching of the NM Express Card, an electronic purchasing card from Neiman Marcus. Available denominations; Automatic tracking of sales purchases; American Orient Express marketing promotion.
- NM plans store in King of Prussia Plaza. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/7/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the Neiman Marcus Group's signing of a letter of intent to open a store in the spring of 1996 at King of Prussia Plaza in Philadelphia. Service to Philadelphia metropolitan area.
- NM catalog warehouse outlet opens. Turnage, Neal // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 26, p10
Reports on Neiman Marcus Group Inc.'s offering of catalog merchandise at bargain prices at a warehouse in Pinellas Park, Florida. Opening of the store which is called the Neiman Marcus Catalog Warehouse Sell-Off Store; Expected length of the store's operation; Price discounts; Merchandise featured.
- NM shuffles women's merchants. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 9, p14
Details the reorganization at Neiman Marcus' women's merchandising unit. Appointment of Lisa Kazor as vice president and divisional merchandise manager of designer sportswear; Gerald Barnes as vice president and divisional merchandise manager for Galleria Dresses; Ginny Hershey as vice...
- Neiman Marcus turns 90. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov97, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p8
Focuses on the 90th anniversary of the Neiman Marcus company of Dallas, Texas. Details on scheduled activities; Background on the opening of a division in Honolulu, Hawaii; Historical information on the company.