Chick-fil-A jumps sales by $4,000
- Sodexho Marriott may retain aspects of health-care account. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p21
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services may still manage some aspects of the foodservice program it has managed at the former Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center since 1989. Effect of the merger between Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center; Programs...
- Hot Breakfast from a Cart. // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the food service provided by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. at the Detroit Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. Description of the mobile cart used by Sodexho in its breakfast program; Total number of patients served by the company on a typical day; Use of disposable trays and...
- FROM FACILITIES TO FOOD: Detroit Medical Center signs Sodexho Marriott. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the food service contract signed by the Detroit Medical Center with Sodexho Marriott Services. Estimated value of the agreement; Services to be handled by the contractor; Changes made by Sodexho Marriott.
- Upgraded laundry system produces loads of savings. // Health Facilities Management;Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p74
Reports that the Medical Linen Service of the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas updated its fully automated laundry by replacing specific components within the system. Savings from decrease in linen replacement and shorter operating hours; Installation of a computer network...
- FOR PATIENTS AND VISITORS: Northridge Hosp. adopts contractor's room service. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p12
Cites the implementation of the room service program of Sodexho Marriott Services at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. Mechanics of the program; Potential benefits of the program; How the orders of patients and visitors are taken.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p33
Reports on developments in on-site foodservice in the United States for the period ended January 1, 2001. Acquisitions completed by All Seasons Services Inc.; Selection of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. by Detroit Medical Center in Michigan to manage foodservice for the hospitals and nursing...
- Baylor/TOPA oncology center brings new life to old facilities. // Health Facilities Management;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p16
Profiles the Texas Oncology Physicians' Association (TOPA) Collins Hospital at the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. TOPA's search for a facility to house their planned service expansion; TOPA's leasing of a building owned by the medical center; Renovation of the building;...
- Marketing Miscellany ... // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' plan to showcase its takeout food in June 1999.
- Sodexho Marriott plans product-standardization. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Sodexho Marriott is planning to launch a standardization program for its food service products. Goal to reach the top 20 percent of its standardization target.