Sportservice wins AC Conv. Ctr
- Sportservice reorganizes management. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p18
Reports that in Buffalo, New York, Sportservice's parent company Delaware North has relocated Jeremy M. Jacobs Junior, to be the chairman of its subsidiary, Sportservice. Other appointments.
- Sportservice: New upscale concept. // Food Management;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p24
Reports on Sportservice Corp.'s creation of a division specializing in high-end dining for sports venues. Launching of the `Well Bread' marketplace concept within some Sportservice accounts.
- Sportservice to manage concessions for 3 spring training accounts. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the selection of Sportservice Corp. to manage concessions of three new baseball training accounts at the Roger Dean Stadium in New York.
- Refocused on diversification. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p74
Focuses on the food and beverage service offered by Sportservice Corporation. List of the company's clients; Views of the company's chairman Jeremy M. Jacobs Jr.; Information on the Sportservice's revenues.
- Marketplace concept is focus of new Sportservice division. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p22
Focuses on Sportservice Corp.'s launching of its newest division called Well Bread. Sportservice's plans for its foodservice division; Demonstration of the marketplace concept.
- Sportservice Corp. to feed crowds at Ohio's new Nationwide Arena. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/02/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p23
Reports on the contract awarded to Sportservice Corp. to manage all food service at National Arena in Columbus, Ohio. Terms of the contract; Restaurants that will operate in the arena.
- Sportservice promotes Stib to COO. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p18
Reports on Sportservice Corp.'s promotion of Timothy M. Stib as the company chief operating officer.
- Generating customer buzz... // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on Sportservice's `Ask Me Why I Am #2' food service program at the Tampa Ice Palace in Florida. Impact of the program on the company's customers; Idea for the program.
- Sportservice Corp. honors top managers, chefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p22
Names the top managers and chefs honored with the L.M. Jacobs Award by Sportservice Corp. which recognizes entrepreneurial achievement.