School gets a pizza cut
- Domino's doles out deep dish and delivery. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/1/95, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p12
Reports on developments at Domino's Pizza. Company's search for a top marketing executive; Advertising campaign for Domino's deep-dish pies; Efforts against Little Caesar's delivery campaign.
- Domino's airmails love to Bosnia with Cards, Cupid and kids. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/96, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p36
Reports that Domino's Pizza Inc. stores has offered `Cards from Cupid' for American soldiers in Bosnia.
- Domino's Pizza delivers campaign with emphasis on quality. Kramer, Louise // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p3
Reports on Domino's Pizza's marketing strategy emphasizing product quality rather than on quick delivery. Company's brand repositioning; Television advertisements that changed customers' perceptions about the quality of the chain's food; Slogan for the advertisement.
- Domino's names agency-review finalists. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p14
Reports that Domino's Pizza has narrowed the search for its new agency of record to replace Grey Advertising. Names of the finalists.
- Domino's thin crust debuts. Roy, Amy Krauss // Crain's Detroit Business;8/30/93, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p30
Announces Domino's Pizza Inc.'s introduction of its extra crispy thin crust pizza. Participation of other outlets.
- Dominino's picked up from a fall. Stopa, Marsha // Crain's Detroit Business;11/11/96, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p1
Presents information on Domino's Pizza Incorporated. Identification of problems which the company encountered; Factors influencing these problems; Net profit which the company recorded in 1995.
- Domino's dominates the quirky promos. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p12
Reports on Domino's Pizza's promotional strategy focusing on the 125th anniversary celebration of the literary classic, Leo Tolstoy's `War and Peace.'
- Marketing miscellaneous.... // Nation's Restaurant News;5/9/94, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p15
Highlights marketing developments in restaurants in the United States. Cherry Hill, New Jersey-based La Campagne restaurant's sponsorship of cigar dinners; Domino's Pizza's search for a replacement for marketing vice president Larry Sheehan.
- Domino's finally does the right thing. DeLuca, Mike // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb94, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p22
Reports on Domino's Pizza Inc.'s elimination of its 30 minute-delivery guarantee policy. Litigations involving accidents during deliveries; Domino's guarantee of delivering a hot pizza in 30 minutes or less; Charges that its drivers were reckless; Pressure of making three deliveries in a half...