- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on bond rates of municipal markets and currency prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Statistics on bond rates and currency prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p40
Presents charts providing information on the U.S. weekly average municipal bond yields of 2001, monthwise. Revenue bond ratings.
- L.A. set to issue wastewater bonds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p2
Focuses on Los Angeles, California's plan to issue wastewater system revenue refunding bonds to dealers. Strong demand for new-issue paper; Bond rating by Fitch IBCA Inc.
- Services increase Wayne County's bond ratings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p48
Reports on the upgrading of Wayne County's general obligation bond rating by three Wall Street investor services. Advantages of the upgrading; Beneficiaries of the proceeds from the series of A bonds and B bonds.
- New Haven, Conn., Sets GOs Amid Negative Outlooks. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/2/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33758, p3
The article focuses on the negative outlook towards the sales of general obligation bonds in New Haven, Connecticut by major rating agencies including Standard and Poor's Corp., Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's investment Service.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents charts providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on Municipal Bond Index as of December 21, 2001. Average dollar price of bonds; Daily ratings; Weekly ratings.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents a chart providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on Municipal Market Data general obligation yields as of December 21, 2001.
- Excess of redemption cash poised for high-profile issues. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p7
Reports that United States investors will take advantage of high-profile general obligation bonds. Instability of interest rates; Decline of local and national demand; Retail investors' need for par bonds; Ratings of the bonds.
- Cook County, Ill., Upgraded Before $375 Million General Obligation Deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;02/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31074, p3
Reports the bond rating assigned to the general obligation deal of Cook County, Illinois. Effect of bond ratings on outstanding debt; Sale of the bonds through a negotiated underwriting deal; Use of the bonds to refund purchased bonds and financing of economic development projects.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31103, p27
Presents rating changes of bonds issued in the United States as of March 23, 2001. General obligation unlimited tax bonds in Billingham City, Washington; Revenue bonds for Berks County Municipal Authority, Pennsylvania; Revenue bonds for California Health Facilities Financing Authority; General...