Diet Titles Led Eclectic Advice/Misc. NYT List In 2004
- Sales, Earnings Rise at HarperCollins. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/16/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 7, p52
Highlights the increase in sales posted by HarperCollins Publishers Inc. for the second-quarter period ended December 31, 2003. Comments from Jane Friedman, company CEO; Contribution of the book "The Purpose Driven Life" to the success of its North America operation; Prospects facing the...
- New Internal Initiatives In the Works at HC. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/10/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 19, p5
Presents information on the Publishing+ initiative proposed by publisher HarperCollins in the U.S. Increase in the company's operating profit during the period ended March 31, 2004; Number of copies of the book "The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands" that are in print; Sales of the book "The...
- Publisher Scorecards. // Book Publishing Report;
Presents the bestselling books in the U.S. based on the bestseller list of "New York Times." "The South Beach Diet," by Arthur Agatson; "The Purpose Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "Prophecy," by Sylvia Browne and Lindsay Harrison.
- Religion Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/19/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 16, p27
Presents a list of some of the best selling religious books as of April 2004. "Holy Blood, Holy Grail," by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln; "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "Five Love Languages," by Gary Chapman.
- THAT'S MY BUSH! // Entertainment Weekly;11/14/2003, Issue 737, p135
Presents best-sellers in the U.S. from October 20 to 26, 2003,, including the book "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren.
- Forget Your Bliss. // Christianity Today;Mar2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p29
Explains the reason for the best-selling performance of the book "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren. Number of copies sold in 2003; Marketing strategy used by the publisher of the book.
- Purpose-Driven Interference? Hilliard, Juli Cragg // Publishers Weekly;7/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 29, p14
Reports that pastor-author Rick Warren has held up Greg Stielstra's book "Pyromarketing: The Four-Step Strategy to Ignite Customer Evangelists and Keep Them for Life," by insisting it did not mention Warren's bestselling book "The Purpose-Driven Life." Information on the changes sought by...
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;2/10/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 6, p60
Presents an update on best sellers in the U.S. as of February 10, 2003. Principle underlying the publicity campaign of Morrow for the best seller '1421: The Year China Discovered America,' by Gavin Menzie; Scope of the marketing campaign for the book 'The Purpose-Driven Life,' by Rick Warren;...
- Hardcover Bestsellers/Nonfiction. // Publishers Weekly;6/13/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 24, p15
Presents the top 15 nonfiction best sellers in hardcover in the U.S. as of June 13, 2005. "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "Blink," by Malcolm Gladwell; "Winning," by Jack Welch with Suzy Welch.