Harlequin Launches Signature Selects Series
- HarperCollins Expands Hispanic Imprint To Over 75 Titles A Year. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p4
Reports that HarperCollins Publisher Inc. will expand its Rayo imprint to publish over 75 title a year in the U.S. Range of number of title publiched by the imprint in a year; Publishing lists of the imprint; Personnel reorganization.
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;7/24/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p6
The article offers news briefs in New York. Beginning 2007, HarperCollins will publish graphic novels based on Fox Filmed Entertainment properties. The launching of new imprint, Random House Books, in Great Britain by Random House is announced. In 2007, the lunching of HarperCollins Avon imprint...
- Hodell Named Editorial Director Of Fourth Estate U.S. // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p15
Reports on the selection of Courtney Hodell as editorial director of HarperCollins' Fourth Estate U.S. imprint in May 2003. Unit previously served by Hodell; Increase in the number of books to be released under the imprint.
- HarperCollins to Expand Rayo Imprint. Ospina, Carmen // Publishers Weekly;9/20/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 38, p6
Reports on the decision of HarperCollins' Rayo imprint to expand its staff and publishing program in September 2004. Number of books to be published by the imprint annually; Remarks from HarperCollins group president Brian Murray on the development of Rayo; List of authors whose works were...
- Eos Imprint Expands at Harper. // Publishers Weekly;11/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 46, p29
Reports that HarperCollins Children's Books will be publishing science fiction and fantasy titles under the Eos imprint in January 2003. Authors whose works were published by Eos; Titles to be released in 2003.
- Avon revives Bard: Fiction, nonfiction in three formats. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;2/16/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 7, p106
Reports that Avon Books will revive its Bard imprint, as of February 16, 1998. Purpose of revival; Details about imprint; What titles will be released; Avon's first hardcover publishing list released in September, 1996; Marketing effort planned; Brief history of imprint.
- English/Spanish Imprint from Harper. // Publishers Weekly;8/28/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on Rayo, an imprint that will publish titles in English and Spanish for and about Latinos to be launched by HarperCollins. Approximate number of titles a year to be published by the imprint beginning in summer 2001; Editorial director who will led the imprint; Goal of the imprint.
- HarperCollins Unveils New Imprint. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;10/12/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 41, p7
The article reports on an imprint launched by HarperCollins (HC) for Custom House as of October 2015. It reported that Geoff Shandler has joined HC in January 2015 after being eliminated from the adult trade division of Little, Brown in 2014. Other topics covered include some factors considered...
- Harper Collins bows imprint. Petrikin, Chris // Variety;06/29/98, Vol. 371 Issue 8, p3
Focuses on the strategic growth plan of HarperCollins company (HC). Creation of HarperEntertainment, an imprint catering to entertainment-and media-related publishing; Reason for creating the imprint; Renaming of HarperReference unit as HarperResource; Promotion of John Silbersack as senior...