Texas hospital system initiates improvement plan to shed junk status
- Robust Legacy Health System To Bring $180M to Market. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p1
Reports on the plan of Portland, Oregon-based non-profit hospital system Legacy Health System to issue revenue bonds in June 2001. Issuing of debt through the Clackamas County Hospital Facilities Financing Authority to refund bonds sold in 1991; Underwriter of the deal.
- State scans. // AHA News;06/29/98, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p6
Provides updates on health care and hospital systems in the United States. Bond rating issued by Moody's Investors Service of California; Non-profit consortium formed by employers of New York City; Approval given to Duke University Health System to take over Durham Regional Hospital.
- Analysts' diagnosis of U. Penn. Health offers some hope. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30695, p28
Focuses on the rating given by investment analysts to bonds issued by the University of Pennsylvania Health System in Pennsylvania. Bond issue through the Pennsylvania Higher Education Facilities Authority; Financial performance of the health system; Potential impact of the rating downgrades on...
- Largest hospital systems. Falacienski, Laura // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/7/95, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p26
Presents a chart of the largest hospital systems in Ohio according to rankings by the periodical `Crain's Cleveland Business,' as of August 7, 1995. Hospital name, address and contact information; Revenues for 1994; Outpatient visits and admissions.
- Largest hospital systems. Falacienski, Laura // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/05/96, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p22
Presents a chart reflecting the largest hospital systems in the Ohio area ranked according to 1995 net patient revenues. Profits and losses; Outpatient visits; Admissions; Staffed beds and bassinets; Percentage of occupancy; Number of full-time employees; Contact information.
- Largest hospital systems. Falacienski, Laura // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/30/96 Top Business Lists, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p64
Lists the largest hospital systems in Ohio ranked by 1995 net patient revenue. Includes Cleveland Clinic Foundation; University of Hospital Systems; Summa Health System; Meridia Health System; Lakewood Hospital Association.
- Regional news: Midwest. // Modern Healthcare;7/01/96, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p26
Presents news developments related to multihospital systems in the Midwestern States as of July 1, 1996. Closure of Oakwood Health System's three or four hospitals in Michigan and reduction in its licensed beds by a third; Plans of Allina Health System to launch Allina Health Village, an...
- Savannah hospitals eye consolidation. // Modern Healthcare;7/29/96, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p9
Reports that St. Joseph's Hospital and Candler Hospital in Savannah, Georgia have signed a letter of intent to form a joint operating company called St. Joseph's/Candler Health System.
- Tarrant County's largest hospital systems. Rowe, Valerie E. // Business Press;12/27/96 Book Lists 1997, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p48
Lists the largest hospital systems in Tarrant County, Texas. Licensed bed capacity; Number of hospitals in Tarrant County and in all areas; Names of other area hospitals; Ownership.