Jan. existing home sales gained 0.8%
- Industry experts say residential real estate may pick up soon. Franks, Jonathan // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;01/05/98, Issue 322247, p3
Notes a steady increase in home sales and home prices in Fresno, California during the last quarter of 1997. Comparison with 1996 sales; Growth potential seen for Fresno County areas; Outlook for 1998.
- Subcontractors group takes new name. // Inside Tucson Business;07/19/99, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p15
Reports on the developments in the real estate market in Tuczon, Arizona, as of July 19, 1999. Includes decline in home prices in the entry-level market due to high interest rates and low inventory; Pulte Home Corp.'s fund-raising for the Tucson Shalom House; Listing of business transactions;...
- Top 20 new home markets. // Mortgage Banking;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p7
Reports that more than $56 billion worth of new homes were sold in major metropolitan areas in the United States in 1995. Phoenix, Arizona's leadership in home sales; Recorded deeds as basis of data; Top 20 home markets.
- REO REINVENTED. DeZube, Dona // Mortgage Banking;Feb2000, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p20
Discusses several approaches to selling real estate owned (REO) in the United States. Four major players in the REO business; Details on the online bidding program of the Veterans Administration; How to turn collateral back into liquid assets.
- Price Watch. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2002, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p109
Presents data on the home price performance in the United States as of June 30, 2001, derived from the Case-Shiller Indexes.
- Residential agents loved 1994 but question what comes next. Daugherty, Christi // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/5/94, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p18
Reports on the real estate business with emphasis on house selling in New Orleans, Louisiana. 1994 sales volume; Impact of interest rates increase on sales projection for 1995.
- Housing sales hit record. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/09/98, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p5
Reports on the record housing sales in the United States in the third quarter of 1998. Percentage of sales gain; Factors responsible for the surge; Sales posted by various categories of housing; Figures for Westchester, New York's real estate market; Prospects for global recessions.
- Going strong. Chuvala, Bob // Westchester County Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 28, p9
Reports on the active and competitive status of the residential real estate market in Westchester County, New York State amidst the stiff economy as of July 2002. Increase in the median sale price of single family houses; Factors which contributed to the competitive status of the real estate...
- Fourth quarter home sales up 15.6 percent statewide. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/29/96, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the increase in home sales in Utah during the fourth quarter of fiscal 1995.
- Chicago-area home sales off 19% from '94 period. Ratner, Juliana; Kulkosky, Edward // American Banker;7/25/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 141, p17
Reports on the decline in home sales in Chicago, Illinois during the first four months of 1995.