Exxon challenges city of Friendwood in court
- Exxon looks to courts for pipeline permits. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan98, Vol. 225 Issue 1, p6
Reports on Exxon Pipeline Co.'s petition to the District Court of Harris County in Texas to obtain permission to build an ethane pipeline through the city of Friendswood. Factors that prompted Exxon to resort to legal steps; Hearing conducted by the Texas Railroad Commission to review Exxon's...
- Houston roundup. Richards, Don // Chemical Market Reporter;11/25/96, Vol. 250 Issue 22, p31
Reports that Friendswood, Texas and Exxon Pipeline Co.'s are still at odds over where Exxon should route an ethane feedstock pipeline through that city to supply the Exxon Chemical Co.'s ethylene plant being built in Baytown. Impact of the further delays in the construction of the appropriate...
- Friendswood-Exxon. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/24/97, Vol. 252 Issue 21, p32
Reports on the Texas Railroad Commission's completion of hearings on whether to grant Exxon Pipeline Co. an operating permit for an ethane pipeline through the city of Friendswood.
- Exxon puts plans for ethane line on hold. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun96, Vol. 223 Issue 6, p13
Reports that Exxon Pipeline Co. has withdrawn its application file with the Texas Railroad Commission to register and operate an ethane pipeline project between South Texas and chemical plants in the Baytown/Mont Belview area. Opposition to the proposal coming from area residents and officials...
- Longhorn buys Exxon pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep95, Vol. 222 Issue 9, p2
Reports on Longhorn Partners Pipeline's agreement to purchase two crude oil pipelines from Exxon Pipeline Co.
- Exxon-Friendswood. // Chemical Market Reporter;05/05/97, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p37
Reports that Meredith Kawaguchi, Railroad Commission of Texas hearing examiner has recommended that Exxon Pipeline Co. be allowed to build an ethane pipeline through Friendswood despite the city's objections.
- Howell Corp. to purchase Exxon lines. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p5
Reports on Howell Corp.'s purchase of crude oil pipelines from Exxon Pipeline Co. Location of the pipeline systems; Users of the pipelines.
- Exxon pipeline to be built. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p10
Reports on Exxon Pipeline Co. has been granted approval to build a pipeline in Texas.
- Pipeline project requires varying construction techniques. Tubb, Maretta // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun96, Vol. 223 Issue 6, p29
Reports on the construction of Exxon Pipeline Co.'s gas pipeline project between Exxon USA's Baytown Refinery and Exxon Pipeline's Pasadena, California station. Installation of products line through a directionally drilled bay crossing; Background on the Baytown Facility's operations; Rogers &...