Nashville program subject of GCTA luncheon
- HDD subject of GCTA luncheon: CIGMAT lecture series supplies hdd information. Aucoin, Mary P. // Underground Construction;Jan1999, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p8
Reports that the concept of horizontal directional drilling (HDD) was discussed during the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's bi-monthly luncheon meeting, held October 22, 1998, at the HESS building in Houston, Texas. Overview on the evolution of directional drilling; Fluid recirculation and...
- Educational updates highlights GCTA meeting. // Underground Construction;Feb99, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on issues concerning trenchless construction addressed at the December 15, 1998 meeting of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association (GCTA). Speakers at the event.
- GCTA luncheon features presentation on Galveston Bay project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug96, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the June 26, 1996 meeting of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association. Event description; Issues and topics discussed.
- Houston's trenchless construction forecast offered. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the quarterly general meeting of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association held on September 25, 1996. Focus of the meeting on future of trenchless construction in Houston, Texas, as discussed by Buddy Barnes, program director for the city's Greater Houston Wastewater Program;...
- Microtunneling Discussed Act GCTA Luncheon. Aucoin, Mary P. // Underground Construction;Oct99, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p13
Presents information on the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association meeting held on August 11, 1999 at the HESS Building in Houston, Texas. Discussion on microtunneling by George M. Scoular, project manager for William H. Gray Construction Co.; Topics discussed by Paul Nicholas, president of Soltau...
- GCTA optimistic towards 1998. // Underground Construction;Feb98, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p5
Reports on a meeting held by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association on December 10, 1997. Speakers; Discussion on the factors trenchless technology decisions are based on; Contact information.
- ICUEE Broadens Scope with new exhibits, events. // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on the 2009 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky on October 6-8, 2008.
- I&I talk highlights GCTA meeting. Aucoin, Mary P. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the presentation by Greg Thiel of RJN Group Inc. on an inflow and infiltration project to address sewer and manhole problems for League City, Texas at the quarterly meeting of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association held on March 12, 1997. Mapping of the wastewater collection system;...
- Microtunneling discussed at GCTA luncheon. Aucoin, Mary P. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p10
Highlights Haley and Aldrich executive Kent Pease and HJV Associate executive Sydney Austin's message to the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's luncheon meeting in Houston, Texas. Pease's provision of an in-depth view of microtunneling in rock; Austin's provision of an overview of subsurface...