N.Y.C. Adds $630M Refunding to Planned Issue
- Munis Unchanged as N.Y.C., Minnesota Deals Price. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of July 23, 2007. The municipal market was largely unchanged with two sizeable new issues from New York City and Minnesota accounting for more than $1.5 billion of volume. Among 5% coupon paper in the larger series of...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p35
Presents a chart depicting rating changes of bonds issued by different government agencies in the U.S. as of September 16, 2005.
- Connecticut Readies $300M as Deficits Loom. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33061, p4
The article reports on the entrance of Connecticut to the market with a two-day retail order period for $300 million of new-money general obligations bonds. The AA rating for the state's general obligations with a stable outlook was affirmed by Fitch Ratings. Institutional pricing will start for...
- Munis Finish Session Little Changed as Players Wait for Coming Heavy Supply. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32240, p2
Reports on the changes of the municipal bond market session as participants prepared for the upcoming new issue supply in the U.S. Failure of the bond market to provide a definitive direction; Estimation of a long-term issuance of bonds sold in the first week of October; Marketing of taxable...
- Florida's Citizens $2B Deal Leads Slate Half as Big as Last Week's. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33104, p6
The article reports on the arrival of Florida bonds that will bring an estimated $6.28 billion in total issuance to the municipal market. The estimated figure was dominated by the sale of California's $6.85 billion taxable general obligation deal that includes $5.23 billion of Build America...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p8
A list of competitive municipal bond offerings in the United States from March 1 to April 25, 2006 is presented. Data is given for the municipal bonds' issuer, description, amount, financial adviser, legal opinion. date maturing, insurer, and the credit ratings from Moody's, Standard & Poor and...
- West Virginia's $252M Lottery Deal, Now Scheduled for Jan. 6, Gets A From Fitch. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p5
Focuses on West Virginia's lottery bond sale, scheduled for January 6, 2004. Issuance of the taxable bonds by the state's Economic Development Authority; Rating awarded by Fitch Ratings for the bonds; Total amount of the bonds to be issued by West Virginia; Purpose of the bond sale.
- Market Awaits First New Issuance of Week. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;8/11/2015, p1
The muni market is eagerly awaiting the first of the weeks' new issuance although really looking ahead to the Kansas Development Finance Authority's $1 billion pension deal, which is expected Wednesday.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p35
The article presents the changes in the ratings of selected municipal bonds in the United States as of July 28, 2006. They include the ABAG Finance Authority for Nonprofit Corporations, California's revenue bonds, Anchorage, Alaska's general obligation bonds, and the Connecticut Health and...