American's New Lease
- AA launches DFW/LIM. // Travel Daily;4/ 3/2013, p9
The article announces the addition of two destinations for American airline company American Airlines Inc. at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Texas and in Lima, Peru.
- American Airlines is 2017 ATW Airline of the Year. // Air Transport World;Feb2017, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p9
The article announces winners of 43rd annual ATW Airline Industry Achievement Awards including the 2017 ATW Airline of the Year award to American Airlines, the Value Airline of the Year award to Mexican low-cost carrier Volaris, and the Airport of the Year award to Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Phoenix Gets $103M Sky Harbor Project Moving. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;10/16/2014, p29
The article reports on the 103 million-dollar construction contract the Phoenix City Council approved for the first phase of a 590 million-dollar renovation of Terminal 3 at Sky Harbor International Airport in Arizona. Topics discussed include the source of funds for the project, the areas...
- American expands JFK terminal. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;9/3/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p2
The article deals with the expanded terminal of American Airlines based in Fort Worth, Texas at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York. The expansion has added 12 gates, security checkpoints, and an immigration hall for passengers from abroad. The expansion is in line with the aim of...
- Turf battle at JFK. Fernandez, Tommy // Crain's New York Business;8/15/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p3
The article focuses on building of the largest single-airline terminal at John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport by American Airlines Inc. The terminal, set to open on August 24, 2005 represents a significant upgrade of American's operations at JFK. American Airlines will use the terminal...
- AIRLINES SERVING LINDBERGH FIELD. Patta, Gig // San Diego Business Journal;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p16
Lists airlines serving Lindbergh Field International Airport ranked by the number of passengers carried in and out of San Diego, California from January to June, 2000. Southwest Airlines Corp.; United Airlines Inc.; American Airlines Inc.
- American Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;11/9/2009, p7
The article presents issues related to American Airlines Inc. from November 2009 to April 2010. Mock strikes will be held by flight attendants at American Airlines due to stalled contract negotiations. The airline has introduced the "Find Yourself Up in the Air" online auction to celebrate the...
- Dallas Is Pivotal For Southwest, American Airlines Growth. Schofield, Adrian // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/11/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the increasing competition between Southwest Airlines and American Airlines for the Dallas, Texas airline sector. Topics include the effort of Southwest to increase domestic flights from Dallas, reliance of American Airlines on Dallas as an international gateway,...
- American Eagle. // AirGuide Online.com;5/18/2009, p5
The article reports that American Eagle Airlines Inc. will increase its service to eastern New Mexico with four new flights per week from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Roswell International Air Center (ROS). The new service will start on August 25, 2009. The new service will be...