Results of Negotiated Sales
- Texas issuers allowed to retain call rights on refundings. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p32
Reports that Texas bond issuers will be able to retain call rights on refundings starting September 1, 1999. Repeal of the `Susan Voss' rule; Use of cash defeances to avoid needing approval by the Attorney General's Office.
- Wilma Blows Tampa Deal Back a Day. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p1
Reports on the delay of the planned sales of a multimillion dollar competitive refunding by the Tampa Sports Authority in Bradenton, Florida. Intention of the sports authority to give participants in the transaction a chance to regroup from Hurricane Wilma; Overview of the damage caused by the...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p20
Presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Public education capital outlay refunding bonds issued by the Florida State Board of Education; Tax anticipation time warrants issued by Elkhart Community Schools in Indiana; Sales and use tax...
- First-Half Issuance Sets Record. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p1
Reports on the issuance of tax-exempt bond refunding in the bond market in the U.S. Growth in the issuance of such bonds in the market; Factors that contributed to the increased issuance; Move of issuers to avail low interest rates and to enter into swaps.
- Ohio Commission Cancels Refunding, But Proceeds With Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p33
Reports that the Public Facilities Commission will bring about a multi-million dollars of new money to market but canceled plans to refund about 150 million dollars of bonds after market conditions shifted. Plans of the commission to issue a multi-million dollars of common schools new money...
- Munis End Session Little Changed; Kansas School District Sells $104M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32119, p2
The article presents news briefs related to securities market. Municipal bond prices did not change much since the only definitive direction that Treasuries provided was the flattening of the yield curve. Johnson County, Kansas, Unified School District No. 229 sold $104 million of general...
- VIRGINIA: Water-Sewer Deal on Tap. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;2/12/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33061, p9
The article reports on the expected entry of Henrico County to the bond market with $72.9 million of water and sewer system refunding revenue bonds in a negotiated deal led by Morgan Keegan & Co. in Virginia. The proceeds of the Series 2009 bonds will be used to refund portions of the county's...
- Attractive Rates in 2001 Had Southwest Refunding Like Mad. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p50
Focuses on refunding deals in the bond market of southwestern U.S. states, as of February 19, 2002. Percentage increase in combined refunding and new-money issues; Factors that led to increase in amount of refunding according to data from an investment firm; Authorities that brought large...
- Supply worries, data gap bring prices down. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;11/05/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30267, p2
Reports that the supply concerns heading into the Washington government's quarterly refunding has pulled Treasury prices lower. Factors that contributed to the market's decline; Data on the status of long bond and notes.