Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p8
Presents information on competitive bond offerings in the United States from February 9, 2005 to February 15, 2005. Total amount of each offering; Time of sale; Bond ratings; Financial adviser for each transaction.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p11
Presents information on negotiated note offerings in the United States in the week of February 7, 2005. Total amount of each offering; Lead manager for each transaction; Financial adviser for each transaction; Bond ratings.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Feb. 7, 2005. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p27
Presents a chart showing data on the yield curves of plain/insured general obligation bonds in the Midwestern United States for February 7, 2005. Ratings assigned to the bonds; Bond maturities.
- Rising economy helps Wayne County, Mich., snag two upgrades. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;07/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30680, p32
Reports on the upgrade of the bonds of Wayne County, Michigan. Achievements of the county in financial management; Upgrades from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- GO Deal Delay. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p35
Reports on the postponement of the general obligation bond sale of the state government of Delaware.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 22, 2004. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p31
Presents a chart depicting the curves of the ratings of bonds of states of the U.S. as of June 22, 2004.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p33
Presents a chart depicting rating changes of bonds in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- Argentina's Neuquen pierces, but doesn't topple, barrier. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p19
The article focuses on Neuquen's decision to priced the first cross-border bond backed by onshore assets in Argentina. According to a press release, the $125 million, eight-year transaction priced at 8.656%, led by Citigroup, achieved the lowest yield by an Argentine province. With the deal's...
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32191, p23
Presents a chart depicting a list of bonds offered for competitive sales with the name of issuers and the ratings in the U.S.