Competitive Bond Offerings
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Feb. 7, 2005. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p27
Presents a chart showing data on the yield curves of plain/insured general obligation bonds in the Midwestern United States for February 7, 2005. Ratings assigned to the bonds; Bond maturities.
- Gainers & Losers: United/ Refco. K. L. // High Yield Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p7
The article focuses on the financial performance of companies in the U.S. for the week ending March 17, 2006. United Airlines has been one of the listed gainers. The company has expanded its flight offerings to enhance their success. The same is true with Charter Communications Holding's bonds...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p11
This article presents information on bond buyer online's competitive bond offering calendar published in the December 1, 2004 issue of "The Bond Buyer." Also is given the issuer's name and the notice of sale.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p10
Presents information on negotiated bond offerings in the United States in the week of February 7, 2005. Total amount of each offering; Lead manager for each transaction; Financial adviser for each transaction; Insurers; Bond ratings.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p11
Presents information on negotiated note offerings in the United States in the week of February 7, 2005. Total amount of each offering; Lead manager for each transaction; Financial adviser for each transaction; Bond ratings.
- $425 Million Issue. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p31
Focuses on plans of Hawaii to sell general obligation bonds on August 21, 2003. Ratings of the bonds; Factors underlying the bonds ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p29
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond ratings in the United States as of January 12, 2001. Issuer; Amount; Rating change; Name; Comments.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p39
Presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics related to state and local government series rates of bonds as of December 28, 2001.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Bond Index ratings; New-issue sales; Long-term Bond sales.