Charlotte to Refund $70 Million Of Its Water-Sewer System Debt
- Lubbock, Texas, Readies GO, Sewer Deals. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/24/2015, p1
The West Texas city of Lubbock will price a $131 million general obligation bond refunding and $99.3 million of certificates of obligation for its water and sewer program.
- Dallas Seeks Savings With Water/Sewer Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/3/2015, p1
Dallas will bring one of its largest refunding deals to market with $579 million of water and sewer bonds that carry ratings near the top of the scale.
- San Antonio fund to ease debt service. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p34
Reports that the city of San Antonio, Texas is liquidating cash in the reserve fund provided for in a $106.4 million water system refunding issue sold on October 15, 1997 in order to refund additional debt.
- Texas Agency Refunds for Power. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/20/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33302, p1
The article reports on the move of Austin, Texas-based public power wholesaler Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) to issue 200 million dollars of revenue bonds to refund commercial paper that financed expansion of the electric power's transmission system. The revenue bonds, which is expected...
- Wisconsin Governor Likely to OK $175M GO Restructuring. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31830, p4
Reports that Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle is expected to sign a bill that helps reduce a deficit in the Medicaid trust fund and a small general fund budget shortfall. Plan for the state to refund bonds that will mature in May 2004; Plan to sale commercial papers or notes to raise funds;...
- Chicago Council OKs Two Debt Authorizations. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p35
Reports that the Chicago City Council approved two borrowing authorizations on May 11, 2005 of O'Hare International Airport commercial paper and of advance refunding sales-tax backed bonds. Claim by city financial officials of the possibility for the city to meet its threshold in present-value...
- Busy Two Weeks: Dallas to Sell $337 Million in Two Competitive Deals. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the initiated bids for water and sewer system revenue bonds of Dallas, Texas. Amount of general obligation bond issue; Usage of negotiation for refunding issues; Range of maturities for the revenue bonds.
- GEORGIA: Atlanta Eyes Water Rates. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32940, p9
The article reports on the consideration of a legislation that could raise Atlanta, Georgia's water and sewer rates for continued improvements to its dilapidated sanitation system. The City Council is to discuss the rate hike and if approved, it will mark the city's first time of using its debt...
- Tulsa Water Agency Refunding 1995 Bonds, 1988 Note. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p5
Reports that the Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority is taking advantage of its first opportunity to refund revenue bonds sold in the mid-1990s with new bonds carrying current interest rates. Most of the proceeds from the authority's competitive sale of revenue bonds to refund earlier issues;...