Boston GOs Raised To Aa1 by Moody's
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- 'Quick' Essex Deal Rated. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/29/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31851, p37
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service has assigned rating to the Essex County Improvement Authority's refunding in New Jersey.
- New Transportation Rating. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p35
This article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a first-time rating of Aa3 to an upcoming $535 million sale of Michigan Comprehensive Transportation Fund new money and refunding bonds. The basis of rating is a first-lien claim on Comprehensive Transportation Fund revenues,...
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- IOWA: W. Des Moines Water Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32596, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the revenue debt of West Des Moines Water Works by Moody's Investors Service into the double-A category as the city readied a $7.3 million of refunding bond sale in Iowa. The upgrade from A1 to Aa3 will affect a total of $12.6 million of debt. Bonds sold in...
- University of Kentucky Refunds $100M of Bonds Thursday. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34131, p1
The article focuses on the refunding of bonds of worth 100 million U.S. dollars by the University of Kentucky as of June 2014. Topics discussed include ratings of the bonds of the University by the Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Financial Services (S&P) as Aa2 and AA-minus...
- Atlanta Refunds Hartsfield-Jackson Airport Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/25/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34081, p1
The article focuses on the refunding of 705.5 million of bonds by Atlanta, Georgia, in order to finance improvements at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in the State. Topics discussed include production of level debt service within existing maturities of the refunded debt, views...
- Port Arthur ISD to Issue $100M of New Money and Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;2/17/2015, p17
The article discusses a plan by the Port Arthur Independent School District in Texas to issue 80-million dollars of new bonds backed by the triple-A Texas Permanent School Fund (PSF) and another 20-dollars of refunding bonds not backed by the PSF. Topics covered include Moody's Investors...