Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 2.300% High
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the securities markets in the U.S. The Treasury Department revealed that the federal government recorded a $55.6 billion deficit in October 2007. The Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills incurred low rates as of November 13, 2007 over...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.870%, 0.970%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower in the week of December 23, 2003. Rates during the previous auction; Coupon equivalents; Total tenders; Median bid for the 181s.
- Treasury Details Weekiy T-Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Focuses on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to auction 91-day and 182-day discount bills to refund in maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31896, p2
Reports on the United States Department of the Treasury's sale of four-week discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $11B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell 12 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on December 23, 2003.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.075% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32435, p2
The article reports on the market performance of Treasury bills in the U.S. The Department of the Treasury auctioned $17 billion of 10-year notes with a 4% coupon at a 4.075% high yield, and a price of 99.389034. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.61 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 3.35%....
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.500%, 1.100% Rates. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32982, p2
The article reports on the weekly bills of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Tender rates for its latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 0.500% high rate, up from 0.460% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 1.100% high rate, unchanged from...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.700% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/22/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32987, p2
The article reports on the four-week Treasury bills market by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The agency auctioned $27 billion of four-week bills at a 0.700% high yield, a price of 99.945556. The coupon equivalent was 0.710%, and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.49. Tenders at the high rate...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.930%, 0.975%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p2
Reports on tender rates for the United States Department of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of March 9, 2004. Coupon equivalents.