Massachusetts wins upgrade from Fitch despite nagging questions
- Peoria, Ariz., raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;03/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30849, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has raised the rating on the general obligation bonds issued by Peoria, Arizona, in 2000.
- Fitch default report contains no surprises. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;09/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30727, p36
Reports on the release of Fitch IBCA Inc.'s report on municipal bond default rates in the United States.
- Fitch upgrades California GOs. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30831, p5
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrade of its rating of California's general obligation bonds as of February 17, 2000. Reasons for the rating upgrade.
- Investors Unfazed by Fitch. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;05/30/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30901, p1
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrade of its ratings for municipal bonds in the United States as of May 30, 2000. Implications for the government securities market; Institutional investors' reaction to the ratings upgrade.
- Orange Co., Fla., Raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;07/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30927, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s decision to raise Orange County, Florida's tourist development tax revenue bonds to A-plus from A.
- Fitch gives Bridgeport, Conn., a big boost. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30807, p6
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrading of its rating for the municipal bonds of Bridgeport, Connecticut, as of January 13, 2000. Factors that enhanced the municipal bonds' ratings.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p22
Presents a chart of the changes on the ratings of bonds in the United States as of October 24, 1997.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p35
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 5, 2002. Several heads for which bonds are issued.
- ARIZONA: Good News for Goodyear. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the increases underlying general obligation rating received by the Goodyear Community Facilities Utility District No. 1 in Arizona from Standard & Poor's Corp. to A-minus from BBB which is based on consistently strong available fund balances and mostly built-out status.