- Close-up: Film insurance agent. // Variety;11/18/96 Supplement, Vol. 365 Issue 3, p18
Features Donna Smith, president and chief executive officer of Entertainment Coalition. Career background; Achievements.
- A most unusual romance. Grunke, Ann Lundberg // Redbook;Nov93, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p182
Features a short story about an unusual romance. Sam's first meeting with Rae in a department store; Rae's panic attacks; Rush to the emergency hospital; Lunch at King's restaurant; Dependence on each other; Death of Sam's father and its effect on his mother; Rae's experience with ex-boyfriend;...
- True love stories. Fulghum, Robert // Good Housekeeping;Feb97, Vol. 224 Issue 2, p76
Presents several love stories. Divine inspiration; Fateful meeting; Cheer for love; Rise and shine; Campus romance and more.
- Book reviews: Romance. Ramsdell, Kristin // Library Journal;5/15/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p64
Debuts the first of a triannual review of romance fiction (future columns will run in the August and November 15 issues). Defining romance; Proliferating subgenres; Trends to watch; Contemporary romance; Historical romance; Regency; Alternative reality.
- VACATIONS IN THE MIND. Ramsdell, Kristin // Library Journal;6/15/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 11, p48
An introduction to the section on romance fiction book reviews is presented.
- Love and "The Guinness Book of Records." Epstein, Joseph // Hudson Review;Winter93, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p557
Narrates the clandestine love affair between the author's friends, Vivian and Charlie. Effect of Charlie's death on Vivian; Effect of their relationship on the people around them; Memories of Charlie; Vivian, Charlie and the author's backgrounds.
- (How to Write) A Love Story. Gay, Roxane // Indiana Review;Summer2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p17
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience teaching students how to write a love story.
- Resident of the Week. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);3/17/2011, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p2
The article features Donna Smith, the chosen Resident of the Week by Azalea Trail in East Texas.
- Uni's Smith to CNA Insurance. Honeycutt, Kirk // Hollywood Reporter;10/12/95, Vol. 339 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the appointment of former Universal Pictures' physical production head Donna Smith as president and chief executive officer of Entertainment Insurance Group. Responsibilities at the firm; Smith's career background.