- BFM strengthens its base with new board directors. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p9
Announces the appointment of Allan Murray, Steven Harrington and Robert Byron to the board of directors of BFM, the association for British Furniture Manufacturers.
- BFM handles massive ...3m in sales enquiries. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p9
Reports that BFM has received three million pounds worth of enquiries on behalf of its members during 1997. Contact information.
- BFM launches new service. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2010, Issue 5688, p10
The article announces the launch of the BFM Commodity Spot Pricing Service from the British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM), so that BFM members can view trends of previous costs.
- On the beach. Bromhead, Alistair // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002 Supplement, p18
Reports that BFM has concluded a project which established a standard for the British furniture industry. Details regarding the benchmarking concept conceptualized by the organization; Guidelines in developing benchmarks in which furniture companies could compare themselves; Summary of legal...
- BFM to produce solvent use guide. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p3
Focuses on BFM's contract to produce the `Good Practice Guide-Reducing Solvent Use in the Furniture Industry.' Topics discussed by the manual.
- BFM pushes for trade with Russia. Anghelides, Bernard // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the attendance of BFM in Mebel, Russia's largest furniture show. Potential to meet possible Russian partners; Cost of the trip to Russia; Program for the exhibition.
- Plumbs backs sofa scrappage scheme. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p5
The article reports that furniture re-upholstery specialist Plumbs is supporting the sofa scrappage scheme launched by the Association of the British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM) which aims to reduce the number of sofas with highly flammable materials in British homes.
- Momentum building for Great British Furniture Month. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p10
The article offers information on the Association of British Furniture Manufacturers's (BFM) Great British Furniture Month in June 2012 in which more than 40 furniture retailers have already registered.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2012, Issue 5790, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the extension of the Great British Furniture Month by the Association of British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM) and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in Great Britain.