What's in store?
- Retailers eager for '03 uptick. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p24
Reports on the expected market status of furniture retail in the U.S. in 2003. Relevance of stability of consumer confidence in retail performance; Prevalence of stores enhancing advertising initiatives; Importance of employee training in standing out from the market competition.
- RTA makers fight for space. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p30
Reports on the market outlook for ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture products in the U.S. Impact of the consolidation at retail on the sales performance of RTA furniture; Average price points feasible for RTA; Alterations in the initiatives of RTA manufacturers for market penetration.
- Youth segment proves robust. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p32
Reports the projected market performance of the youth furniture segment in the U.S. in 2003. Impetus to the increased demand for youth furniture; Impact of economic downturn on the trend in consumer buying; Role of demographic changes in market growth.
- Home theater attracts crowds. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p34
Reports on the projected market status of home entertainment furniture in the U.S. Influence of home theater innovations on furniture demand; Advantage of the marketing scheme of video electronic manufacturers for the furniture sector; Implications for the design of entertainment furniture.
- Behind the numbers. // Kids Today;Feb2011, p14
The article offers information on the furniture sales estimates and projections developed by the journal "Kids Today" market research and Easy Analytic Software Inc.
- Tupelo traffic steady. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;2/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1
The article offers a business forecast for the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- Mixed results for last year's forecast. // Furniture/Today;1/10/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p18
The article reports on the forecast for the furniture industry to gain a modest growth in 2010 with 3.7% gain in furniture and bedding sales at reatail and 2.9% for the estimated actual growth.
- CSIL: World furniture sales to grow 3-4%. // Furniture/Today;1/7/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p4
The article presents information on the report entitled "World Furniture Outlook 2013" released by research organization CSIL, which forecasts a global increase in furniture consumption for 2013.
- Cabinetmakers optimistic for '96. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;May96, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p51
Reports on a forecast on the cabinet-making industry in the United States for 1996 according to the results of the Ninth Annual Survey of Leading Cabinet Companies by `Wood & Wood Products.' Increase for sales of kitchen cabinets; Companies surveyed; Sales performance for 1995; Leading...
- Brave new world. Pulling, Jenny // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p12
Presents an outlook for ethnic furniture in Great Britain. Floorspace allocated to ethnic furniture; Liaison between supplier countries and British importers; Factors behind the increased demand for ethnic furniture.