Sinclaire is to target the domestic market
- Crypton Fabric tough enough for kids market. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Oct2003, p20
Reports on the business entry of Crypton Fabric in the juvenile market of the home furnishings in the U.S. Partnership with Fun Furnishings and Pel International; Offer of fabrics with appropriate colors for residential settings; Quality of the fabric offered by the company.
- Crowson launches new upholstery company. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Crowson Fabrics has announced the launching of Charterhouse, a company to market furnishing fabrics. Launching of the company at the London, England Furniture Show in June 1996.
- Valley Forge Fiercely Eco-Friendly on Fabrics. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;3/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that Valley Forge Fabrics Inc., a decorative fabric designer, is getting involved in the campaign to develop recyclable and environmentally home furnishings. The company's line of Fabrics Redefining Environmental Standards for Hospitality (FRESH) fabrics are 100%...
- Turkey, China and India Tip the balance in Brussels. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2003, Issue 5355, p6
Reports on the furnishing fabrics show in Brussels, Belgium. Duration of the show; List of companies at the show; Types of patterns prominent at the show.
- Crowson wants to buy. // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p2
Reports on the acquisition agreement between British house furnishings companies Crowson Fabrics and Vetell.
- Fulton joins MWW Home. // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p14
Reports on Martha Fulton's appointment as director of home furnishings and contract fabric for Manual Woodworkers and Weavers' MWW Home division. Division's focus on upholstery fabric; Career background.
- under the tuscan sun. // Furniture/Today;1/10/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p28
Features various designs of textile fabrics offered to house furnishings and furniture companies. American Decorative Fabrics; Bartson Fabrics; Belle Fabrics; Bomar Trimmings; Gilmam Enterprises; Spandauer Velours; Master Fabrics.
- Fabric store. // Country Living;Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p134
Focuses on several fabrics for house furnishings.
- Fabric sources react to China. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p43
Reports forecast on the fabric and furnishings market in China. Impetus to heightened performance of the market; Susceptibility of foreign fabric companies to move production in the country; Consequences of the possible war with Iraq.