MFI prepares for life without upholstery after profits jump
- MFI's good turn for charity. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p33
Reports that MFI Furniture Group has donated 1,000 pounds to the Kent Air Ambulance Trust.
- MFI is cleared of false pricing. // Cabinet Maker;09/11/98, Issue 5105, p5
States that MFI has been cleared from the false pricing complaints filed by the Gateshead Trading Standards officials. Allegation on MFI's offering of discounts for multiple purchases; MFI lawyer's answer on the complaints.
- MFI sales up. // Housewares;Jul96, Issue 128, p6
Reports on financial developments of furniture company MFI for the period ending April 27, 1996. Increase in sales; Improvement in pre-tax profits.
- Cool kids. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2007, Issue 5562, p3
A photograph of MFI Furniture Group PLC's Ice White bedroom furniture line is presented.
- MFI backs The Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Highlights The Sleep Council's recruitment of the MFI Furniture Group to boost its marketing activity.
- MFI in kitchen sink drama. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p2
Announces the fine meted on MFI for refusing to sell a kitchen sink without the plug.
- MFI sales up by 10%. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p4
Cites the sales increase posted by furniture retail chain MFI in the 44 weeks ended November 4, 2000.
- MFI directors reap rewards. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p1
Reports on the bonuses received by MFI directors in Great Britain.
- MFI chases 13% growth target. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p4
Reports on the expected growth of furniture manufacturer MFI. Predicted increase in retail sales; Main driver to the company's continued growth.