Carl makes it to the finals
- All Roads Lead to Chicago. Smith, Carl // Wilson Quarterly;Winter2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p74
The article presents an excerpt from the article "The Plan of Chicago" by Carl Smith, from the September-October 2009 issue of the journal "Humanities."
- DEATHS. Jessen, Wade // Billboard;1/30/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p15
The article presents an obituary for country music artist Carl Smith.
- Carl Smith. Cackett, Alan // Maverick;Mar2010, Issue 92, p28
The article presents an obituary for Country Music Hall of Fame member Carl Smith.
- The Legacy of Carl Thurman Smith. Wong Man Kong // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Oct2010, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p229
A biography of Carl Thurman Smith, a pastor and missionary educator, is presented. He was born on March 10, 1918, in Dayton, Ohio, and entered DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana, where he earned his BA in 1940. He pursued his bachelor of divinity degree at Union Theological Seminary in...
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/16/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p0016
The article announces the appointment of Carl Smith as chief financial officer (CFO) of nonprofit human service agency Judson Center.
- "Storm Over The Canyon.". // Southwest Art;Nov2012, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p7
An image of the oil painting "Storm Over the Canyon," by Carl J. Smith is presented.
- Climbing the career ladder from training to head of HR. Smith, Cad // Training & Coaching Today;Jul/Aug2008, p15
An interview with Carl Smith, head of human resources (HR) at Novotel London West, is presented. He explains how his background in training can be applied to his current position. He discusses the staff development area he is addressing in the company. He talks about his career in training and...
- STARKY'S CHANGES HANDS. // Just Out;8/20/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p11
Reports on Starsky's Restaurant & Bar owners Carl Smith and Telesforo Anchuleta's plans to hold a going-away party after selling the restaurant in Portland, Oregon. Smith and Anchuleta's reasons for selling the business.
- People Moves & Appointments. // Resourcing;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 7, p28
The article announces appointments of several executives of the recruitment industry in Great Britain are presented including Anna Nicholson as resources and continuous improvement director of EMS Sigma, Jane Embley as human resources director at Northumbria University and Carl Smith as human...