Special C&A supplement
- Pulling power. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p26
Features Crofts & Assinder, Birmingham, England-based handles and fittings company. Background; Production methods; Labor issues; Price of raw materials; Company exports.
- Firm handle on quality. // Cabinet Maker;09/17/99, Issue 5155, p2
Reports the achievement of ISO 9001 registration by Crofts & Assinder for quality assurance systems covering design, manufacture and supply.
- Chalk & cheese. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p12
Profiles the sisters Tracy Bird and Caron Tromans, furniture executives at Crofts & Assinder in Great Britain. Similarities and differences; Childhood experiences; Positions at Crofts; Marriage; Life philosophy.
- Arty look for handles. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p19
Introduces two kinds of handles from Birmingham, England-based fittings maker Crofts & Assinder.
- LEARNING BY EXAMPLE. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2015, Issue 5945, p24
The article discusses the highlights of The Furniture Makers' Companys second Young Professional Industry Experience in 2015. Topics discussed at the event include the career opportunities for aspiring young professionals in the furnishings industry and industry challenges. Among the program...