The Fercell Unipress puts pressure on waste
- Pulp egg trays become valuable biofuel. // Food Manufacture;Dec2011, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p58
The article offers brief information on the Weima press and shredder from Fercell Engineering Ltd.
- New breed Spiders scale market. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p4
The article offers brief information on the three Spider HRS models shredders from Fercell Engineering Ltd.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Mar2013, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p31
The article reviews the Jarshire/IPS dual wire tying system from Jarshire Ltd., the TH2800 briquette press from Fercell Engineering, and the PokerSort magnetic separator from Eriez Magnetics Europe.
- Trane chillers friendly to building owner, environment. // Buildings;Dec95, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p18
Looks at the upgraded centrifugal chillers installed by Warwick Apartments in Silver Spring, Maryland. Advantages gained by Warwick from use; What new chillers use compared to old ones; Benefits to the environment; Comments from Barry Wertlieb, CPM, president of Vista Management, Warwick's...
- My best advice? Purchase equipment with a scroll! Wheeler, Jim // Contractor Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p30
Provides advice to purchasers of air conditioners and heat pumps on the importance of selecting equipment with a scroll compressor. High efficiency, reliability and quiet design; Elimination of clearance and slugging problems.
- Putting hot air blowers to work. Sarvepalli, Vijay; Staples, Kandy // Process Heating;Sep96, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p42
Offers guidelines for high temperature blower selection, operation and troubleshooting. Temperature and power requirements; Controller and flow adjustment; Digital display of parameters; Typical applications of high temperature blowers; Calculation of heating effectiveness; Heating fluids;...
- High pressure. Cooper, Martin // International Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p22
Introduces a variety of compressors launched as of January 1998. Portable units from CompAir Holman; Portable models from Atlas Copco; CompAir Demag's DS40 compressor; Ingersoll-Rand's P130 compressors.
- Compressed air systems: The fourth utility. McCulloch, David // Energy User News;Oct97, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p36
Presents information pertaining to compressed air systems. How compressed air is deployed; Detailed information on single-acting reciprocating air compressors; Discussion on rotary air compressors.
- Power Blowers. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;2000, p193
Presents a guide to buying power blowers.