- Bedrooms from Indonesia win fans at retail. Russell, Tom // Furniture/Today;11/29/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p12
The article focuses on the growth in the sales of bedroom furniture from Indonesia by 28 percent, wherein retailers purchase bedroom from the country because of the quality of workmanship and the use of solid woods such as minde, mahogany and mango.
- CR Kids makes debut in Las Vegas. // Kids Today;Feb2010, p12
The article reports on the launch of CR Kids and Beyond, a new Chromocraft Revington Inc. bedroom furnishings brand from its CR International subsidiary, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Price spiral is a bed of thorns. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p1
Focuses on the marketing of beds by retailers. Plans of Millbrook Beds to reposition brands; Benefits of rebranding; Emphasis on low prices.
- Some Chinese factories given 43% duty rate. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;8/16/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p49
The article reports on the review released by the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) in which several Chinese manufacturers received a 43.23 percent anti-dumping import duty rate on 2008 wood bedroom furniture shipments.
- Magnussen launching BR division. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p2
Reports the launching of a bedroom division with six collections by importer Magnussen Presidential in High Point, Carolina. Styles; Reasons of the company in its focus to bedroom division; Influence of Ed Fritz vice president of merchandising in developing the bedroom program.
- This sort of thing is Hollander's Bag. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p2
Details the launching of Hollander Home Fashions' All in the Bag bedroom ensemble packaging in Boca Raton, Florida. Accessories featured in the ensemble; Benefits of the improved ensemble packaging; Collections available in the All in the Bag packaging.
- Ad of the Month: IKEA - "Bed". // Marketing (00253650);Aug2014, p1
The article describes an internet and television advertisement designed by advertising agency Mother London for furniture company IKEA's bedroom furniture and announces the advertisement as the winner of the issue's Ad of the Month award for July 2014.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p5
The article offers local news briefs related to bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain. Recticel SA, a Belgian bedding manufacturer, is set to close its operation in Faversham, Kent. The Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers is holding a fast-track and intensive upholstery...
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p8
The article presents question and answer advisory pertaining the issues on development and innovation in bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain. Some furniture companies believed that they can innovate their products in terms of style by having beds in suede effects. Other companies have...