- MAISON & OBJET. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2009, Issue 5655, p26
Information about the Maison & Object exhibition held at the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition centre in France from September 4-8, 2009 is presented. It notes that the exhibition features the five main interior-related topics. It presented design narratives showing harmony as well as home...
- DESIGN OF THE TIMES. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2015, Issue 5931, p18
The article discusses the May Design Series 2015 design event on May 17-19, 2015 at London, England's ExCeL with UBM brand director Suzie Ager. Topics mentioned include the British Designer Makers of Great Britain, the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA) on new audio...
- Casual, reclaimed looks pace occasional intros. SLAUGHTER, POWELL // Furniture/Today;11/2/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p21
The article focuses on the casual looks and design of furniture, particularly those incorporating a reclaimed or industrial feel, at the High Point Market trade show of home furnishings held in October 2015. Topics include table groups introduced by home furnishings company Magnussen, views of...
- Hand-painting popular in occasional. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p9
Reports that an increase in imported occasional tables and accent pieces has led to a greater predominance of hand painted furniture at the 2001 International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina; Description of hand-painted items from Hooker; Ashley's introduction of...
- VISITOR REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR TOTALLY DIY:TOTALLY TOOLS 2015. // DIY Week;11/7/2014, Issue 5766, p6
The article previews the exhibition Totally DIY: Totally Tools organized by the house furnishing industry to be held in Ricoh Arena, Coventry, England from February 15-17, 2015.
- Providence show grows. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p224
Reports on the increase in square footage of the Fifth Annual Fine Furnishings-Providence Show in Rhode Island on November 3-5, 2000. Offer of a selection of handcrafted furniture, lamps and other decorative accessories in wood, glass and ceramic; Workshops.
- Buyers flock to motion, recliner showrooms. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/18/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p34
The article reports that the exhibitors at High Point Market say that the buyers were eager to accept their new offerings such as flat-panel televisions (TVs), motion furniture, and recliners in the U.S.
- NYIGF POSTS PRE-RECESSION RESULTS. // Australian Giftguide;Oct-Dec2011, p16
The article discusses the exposition "The Gourmet Houseware Show," held in New York in 2011 which featured cooking, kitchen and bar products.
- Home improvement dealers flock to Kitchen/Bath show. Tice, Carol // National Home Center News;05/05/97, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p5
Highlights the 1997 Kitchen/Bath Industry Show sponsored by the National Kitchen and Bath Association on April 4-6 in Chicago, Illinois. Exhibitors; New kitchen and products introduced at the show; Comments from participants.
- Canadian Market to open four-day run in January. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;10/19/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p87
The article offers information on the 42nd edition of the Toronto Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM), a home furnishings trade event, to be held at the International Centre in Toronto, Ontario on January 11, 2014.