Q&A your questions answered
- Why my buyer friend was ticked off this market. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p47
Presents criticisms toward furniture retailers in the U.S. Lack of price and style knowledge among sales personnel and managers; Failure of retailers to provide adequate information to customers; Ambiguity in providing details on offshore orders.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p5
Offers advice to problems related to customer service on furniture sales in Great Britain.
- Watch the know-all with a micrometer. Vuckovic, Peter // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p8
Shares a personal account of dealing with a customer while serving as an employee of a furniture dealer.
- Caribbean cruise to be won in Qualitas awards. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p3
Reports on the award scheme launched by Qualitas to promote good service within the furniture industry.
- Seal of approval for mystery shopper. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p2
Highlights a study conducted by the `Cabinet Maker' magazine showing that more than a third of furniture retailers use a mystery shopper to improve customer service.
- Double blow hits DFS. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p3
Reports that DFS' customer service was criticized by the BBC television program `Watchdog,' after the furniture chain was fined for violating the Consumer Protection Act.
- Online service. // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p2
Reports on Great Britain-based furniture firm John Lewis' plan to launch an Internet-based customer service.
- Q&a. // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p6
Answers questions about customer services in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Includes determining the causes of customer complaints regarding purchased products.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p5
Presents a question-and-answer advisory on customer service in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Justification of customer complaint on fixation of seat cushions; Opinion on the replacement of pocketed mattress; Occurrence of dye transfer from non-colorfast clothing onto upholstery fabrics.
- Never forget the customer is king. Hoffman, Simon // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p7
Focuses on the importance of customer needs awareness to the success of furniture businesses in Great Britain. Impact of customer awareness program of MFI on profit increase; Threat of direct sellers and overseas suppliers to traditional furniture manufacturers and retailers; Creation of...