Universal Furniture wins back customers after `difficult time'
- Universal homes in on delivery. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p6
Reports that Universal Furniture will offer furniture retailers a home delivery service direct to the consumer.
- Record launches as Universal sales jump 12%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/22/99, Issue 5122, p4
Reports on Universal Furniture's sales performance in Great Britain. Universal's sales from independent furniture retailers; Universal's product range debuting at the `Furniture Show'; 1998 sales target of the company.
- Universal opts for luxury home display at Expo Mueble to target upscale stores. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p37
Reports the participation of Universal Furniture in Expo Mueble in Mexico. Features of Universal furniture merchandise; Plans of Universal to establish a warehouse in Guadalajara; Shipment of the furniture from China.
- Universal targets multiples. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p2
Focuses on the target of high volume sales of Universal Furniture in Great Britain.
- Universal enhances buyer amenities. // Furniture/Today;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p38
Reports that Universal Furniture Ltd. has stepped up its buyer amenities to support a big product rollout at furniture market in the U.S.
- Potent combination. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;7/2/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p1
Reports on Lacquer Craft's acquisition of the product line, name and customer lists of Universal Furniture from LifeStyle Furnishings International. Universal's need for Lacquer Craft's low-cost manufacturing; Lacquer Craft owner Sammy Kuo's membership in the furniture manufacturing community...
- Rebirth energizes Universal. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p1
Features the Universal Furniture International Co. Selling performance of the company; Advertising effort of the company; Comment of company President Harvey Dondero on a merger with Lacquer Craft Co.
- Smart take on youth furniture. BRINGLE, JENNIFER // Kids Today;Mar/Apr2014, p38
The article offers information on the life and career of Universal Furniture's president and chief executive officer Jeff Scheffer. It talks about his three daughters, the development of the Smartstuff line of youth furniture, and the need for hidden storage. It also discusses other features of...
- Universal Furniture returning to San Fran Market. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p18
Reports on the return of Universal Furniture Ltd. on the furniture market in San Francisco, California. Space leased by the company for its showroom; Advantage of the location to address the needs of its dealers; Benefit of having a showroom devoted to furnishings best suited to a specific...