Brisk business at new Habitat
- Habitat reveals blueprint. // Housewares;Mar2007, Issue 204, p6
The article reports on the launch of a blueprint by Habitat for its relocated Finchley Road store in north London, England. The new design forms the blueprint for all stores that need refurbishment or are relocated based on the design of Habitat's Regent Street flagship. A sweeping staircase of...
- Habitat in Glasgow is on the move again. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p1
Reports on the decision of Habitat to relocate its Buchanan Galleries furniture store based in Glasgow, Scotland. Number of staff and size of the store.
- Furniture brand returns to Cardiff with new 'mini' store. // Cabinet Maker;9/11/2015, Issue 5948, p12
The article reports that British furniture company Habitat Ltd. is returning to Cardiff, Wales with its mini concession store with several products including upholstery, textiles and lighting items.
- Habitat set to open in Regent Street. // Housewares;Mar2006, Issue 196, p44
The article reports on the opening of Habitat's 42nd outlet in Great Britain on London, England's Regent Street. The building has been vacant for the past ten years and was formerly an Edwardian cinema. The store has a black mezzanine floor and has a selling space of over 16,000 square feet....
- EYE ON DESIGN. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p42
Evaluates several retail stores in Great Britain. Description of Jerry's Home Store; Information on the store design of the Sofa Bed Shop; Store layout of Habitat.
- Natural Habitat. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;3/30/2007, Issue 5531, p26
The article features the new generation of store design of Habitat in Cambridge, England. The company's latest store aims to inspire and engage its customers. It has been stressed that the location improves its parking facilities as well as the ease of making takeaway purchases. It has the...
- Further Habitat closures. // DIY Week;10/24/2008, p02
The article reports on the store closure program being implemented by homeware retailer Habitat in Great Britain. Habitat reported a pre-tax loss of Â£10.9 million in its financial year ended March 2007. Its store closure program has affected its branches in Hammersmith, Kensington High Street...
- Habitat leads Westfield London charge. // Housewares;Aug/Sep2008, Issue 216, p11
The article reports on the opening of a new shopping centre of Westfield Group at Shepherd's Bush in west London, England. The shopping centre will boast a further 265 stores and 40 places to eat and will be 90% full on opening day. Houseware chain Habitat will relocate from Kensington High...
- Finchley Road Habitat holds launch night. // Event;Jun2007, p4
The article deals with the launch of the Finchley Road store of Habitat on May 30, 2007. The agency Sense was chosen to hold the launching with experiential activity based around Habitat's Midnight Ocean summer collection. According to Sense managing director Nick Adams, Habitat aims to create...