Former Mayflair man sets up own bedroom furniture firm
- BEDANDBOARD. // Country Living;May2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p44
Presents procedure for making padded bedroom headboard furniture. INSET: A PADDED HEADBOARD, STEP BY STEP.
- Bedroom source launches. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;8/15/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that furniture industry veteran Craig Smith stated that Kith Furniture will market a wide variety of styles such as bedroom groups with features like raised headboards that will fit big mattresses at the Tupelo Furniture Market.
- Master Design debuts youth. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;4/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p38
The article reports on the offerings of the youth and master bedroom program that will be launched by Master Design Furniture in High Point, North Carolina. Youth bedrooms, priced between 399 and 599 dollars, have bed, dresser, and mirror. The bedroom sets Xs and Os come in pink-and-white finish...
- Lane dives into youth bedroom. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;08/07/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p1
Reports the offer of youth bedroom furniture by Lane Furniture in Altavista, Virginia. Presentation of the Lane Kids line to the company's sales force; Retail prices of headboards; Categorization of the design into four groups.
- Swanglen buys county products. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p2
Focuses on upholstered headboard and accessory manufacturer Swanglen Furniture's acquisition of the assets of metal headboard and bestead firm County Products.
- Domino displays in store. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p2
Reports the display of Domino bedroom furniture range in retail stores. Integration of wooden panels on the fronts; Availability of interior lighting in the wardrobes; Provision of optional glass panels on bedstead headboards.
- Classic feminie looks sweeten youth offerings. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p19
Reports the trend toward feminine looks of youth bedroom furniture in the United States. Highlights of the Isabella collection's feminity; Crossbreed of lifestyles and shabby chic for girls; Beadboard headboards and footboards.
- New products: Children's bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p9
Features furniture for children's bedroom from Great Britain manufacturers. Includes Ducal's Harvard four-drawer chest in Rosedale finish; Waverley single headboard; Flexa's Hugo 1 furniture range which include a bed and the cabinet on wheels; Retail prices.
- Bedroom comeback for White & Newton. // Cabinet Maker;01/22/99, Issue 5122, p3
Reports on the lines of bedroom furniture which will be launched at the `Furniture Show' in Great Britain. Furniture manufacturers; Features of various products.