- A NEW ERA. // Estates Gazette;11/15/2008 Mapic EG Retail Awards, p8
The article introduces the MAPIC EG Retail awards held in Paris, France, in September 2008.
- RITA contest accepting entries. // Chain Store Age;Feb96, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p28
Call for entrants to the 1996 Retail Innovation Technology Award (RITA) competition. Entry instructions; Sponsors; Background on the program.
- The winners: Kramer, Smith. // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p1
Cites some of the retail industry leaders who will be honored at the `Discount Store News' 1996 Supplier Performance Awards by Retail Category (SPARC). Dale Kramer of ShopKo; Don Soderquist of Wal-Mart; David Bluestein of Duracell North America.
- SPARC. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p19
Lists the American retailers which won in the 1998 `Discount Store News' Hard Lines and Soft Lines SPARC category. Includes Armor All Products; San Francisco Soap; American Greetings; Kimberly-Clark; Warner Lambert; Hanes Her Way; Corona Curtain; No Nonsense/Kayser-Roth.
- Your chance to shine! Turner, Clare // Housewares;Aug2010, Issue 232, p6
In this article, the author discusses the submission of entries for Great Britain's Best Retailer Awards 2010.
- Supplier Leadership Nominations. GALLAGHER, JULIE // SN: Supermarket News;6/20/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 25, p6
The article invites nominations for the journal's first-ever Supplier Leadership Awards, which will recognize manufacturers for excellence in sustainability, food safety, cost efficiency, and several other areas.
- Tech awards. // Housewares;Sep93, Issue 102, p8
Invites British retailers who have improved the performance of their business through innovative use of technology to enter the BT Retail Technology Awards. Qualifications; Contact information.
- The RITA awards. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jan1995, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p77
Provides information on the 1995 Retail Innovation Technology Award. Criteria; Qualified stores; Entry form; Judging; Announcement of winners; Information on sponsors.
- Awards emphasise service and choice. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports that Intohome exhibition has released details about the British home furnishings industry's first independent retailer awards. Categories of awards to be given; Sponsors of the awards; Nominations as coming from readers of `Home Flair' magazine.
- Swish launches retailer of the years awards. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p3
Reveals the plans of Swish to construct its Select Partners in Business Scheme, which was established in 1996, at which retailers will receive awards. Classes of person to whom the awards from the scheme will be given; Description of the judging plan for the awards.