- Adams to leave Corinth. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the resignation of Corinth Designs sales director Graham Adams.
- Corinth set for record. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Reports the corporate profits of Corinth Designs. Increase in the sales production; Implications of the profits for the goals of Md Tom Mawhood; Situations undergone by the company before the corporate success.
- Summer timetables. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p2
Announces the scheduled for Glasgow manufacturer Sakol and Corinth Designs' summer shutdowns. Reopening dates.
- Comforting thoughts. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p16
Profiles Sarah Sanders, designer of Corinth Designs in the United States. Dedication toward work; Focus on her vision; Comments on the business.
- The Fast show. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p14
Features Tom Mawhood, managing director of Great Britain-based furniture firm, Corinth Designs. Stints with furniture firms; Revamp of the management team of Corinth Designs; Appointment of design graduate Emily Pritchard.
- Corinth Designs scores a double in 1999 Du Pont Furniture Awards. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p3
Reports on the awards received by Walker & Home company, Corinth Designs, at the 1999 Du Pont Furniture Awards, sponsored by `House Beautiful.' Categories won by Corinth Designs and its sister company, The Contemporary Furniture Co.; Other winners include Sterling Upholstery and Peter Guild's...
- Autumn Long Point grows. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Announces the participation of Gainsborough, Corinth Designs and Sherbourne Upholstery as exhibitors at the Autumn Long show in England.
- Corinth Designs and Charnwood become one firm. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p3
Reports on the consolidation between upholstery firms Corinth Designs and Charnwood Upholstery in Great Britain. Job responsibilities of Charnwood design director Philip Watkin; Effects of the merger on product developments; Relocation of the company headquarters to Charnwood's base.
- ALL IN THE FAMILY. SIMON, FIONA; JERVIS, NITA; HOBAN, RUSSELL; LELIEVRE, SCOTT; DUFFY, JULIE; CAMPBELL, DARRAL; BOYCE, SIMON; ELLIS, NIGEL; SWALE, BRIAN; DRUMMOND, ALEXEI // North & South;Aug2014, Issue 341, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "A Tale of Two Prime Ministers," by Graham Adams in the June 2014 issue, "Too Smart for Kids?" in the July 2014 issue, and "Speaking Out About Suicide," by Chris Barton in the 2014 issue.