UK will play key role in Natuzzi's drive for supremacy in the European fabrics market
- New London store for Natuzzi. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2010, Issue 5714, p6
The article announces the opening of the new store of Natuzzi SpA at Tottenham Court Road in London, England.
- Natuzzi trims quarterly loss as global sales dip 16.5%. // Furniture/Today;3/29/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p45
The article informs that though the worldwide sales of Natuzzi SpA dipped 16.5% in the fourth quarter of 2009, including a 29.9% decrease in the U.S., it was able to reduce its overall loss sharply when compared to 2008.
- Natuzzi, Chinese government reach agreement to move plant. // Furniture/Today;2/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p35
The article reports that the Chinese government will pay furniture company Natuzzi an indemnity fee of 420 million yuan to moving one of its factories to another location.
- Profits leap for Natuzzi. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p5
Reports the increase in profit of Natuzzi. Cause of profit increase in the third quarter; Factors of revenue growth; Maintenance of sales mix.
- Natuzzi planning Brazilian tannery. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p8
Reports the plan of Italian leather giant Natuzzi to open a tannery in Brazil. Description of the factory; Global vision of the company; Leather's share of the upholstery market in South America.
- Natuzzi sales up 14.7% worldwide but decline 1.2% in the Americas. Gunin, Juan // Furniture/Today;11/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p38
Reports the increase in the third quarter worldwide sales of Natuzzi in Italy. Decrease of sales in the American market; Opening of the flagship store in North Carolina; Consistency of strong consumer-focused image.
- Natuzzi sales jump 12.5% in 4Q. // Furniture/Today;4/6/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p86
The article reports on increase in sales by leather upholstery firm Natuzzi by 12.5 percent in the fourth quarter of 2014 and mentions reasons such as better productivity at its factories in Italy and China.
- Natuzzi sales down 11.2% for Q1. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2014, Issue 5888, p6
The article reports on the 11.2% drop in sales of global furnishings brand Natuzzi SpA for the first quarter of the company's recent financial year.
- Major staff cull on hold at renowned upholstery group. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2013, Issue 5844, p8
The article reports on the plan of upholstery brand Natuzzi SpA to suspend plans to lay off over one thirds of its native workforce following an eleventh hour intervention from the Italian government.