Terms of LTF injunction remain secret
- LTF gains Maples injunction. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports that retail finance firm Lombard Tricity Finance has obtained an injunction against Maples and its receiver Deloitte & Touche LLP. Details of LTF's press statement.
- Answer booklet. Hewitt, Allison // Pharmaceutical Executive;Mar1998, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p124
Reports on Deloitte & Touche's publication of `Questions at Stockholders' Meetings 1998,' a primer for directors and senior management preparing for annual stockholders' meetings.
- Deloitte & Touche LLP-Orange County. // Orange County Business Journal;1/20/97, Vol. 20 Issue 3, pA-3
Presents information on Deloitte and Touche LLP. Details on the company's reputation; Information on clients who use the company's services; Information on services offered by the company.
- Deloitte splitting. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/6/95, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p30
Reports on Deloitte & Touche's plans to separate its consulting practice from its auditing and tax practices worldwide to improve delivery of consulting services to its multinational clients.
- Deloitte & Touche. // Working Mother;Oct94, p34
Features Wilton, Conn.-based accounting firm Deloitte & Touche. Participation in American Business Collaboration for Quality Dependent Care; Policy on flexible work schedules and telecommuting; Pay and benefits; Child-care facilities; Opportunities for promotion of women.
- Integrate cost reductions. // Transportation & Distribution;Nov98, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p113
Presents information on the business arrangement between Deloitte & Touche and FDSI Logistics. What is expected from the arrangement; Details on what both companies get out of the deal.
- Terabyte club. // PC Week;6/10/96, Vol. 13 Issue 23, pE5
Reports on a conference hosted by Deloitte & Touche LLP and the Data Warehouse Institute for warehouse managers with more than one terabyte storage.
- Deloitte PBS `business partnerships' bring success. // BRW;7/31/95, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p64
Features Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu's private business division called Deloitte PBS. Business partner approach to joint venture with Strang International; Range of services provided by PBS; Relationship between the PBS team and Guests Furniture.
- Deloitte's numbers. // BRW;1/30/95, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p66
Reports on the departure of two of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu International's tax partners.