RW's specialist packaging line up
- New eye-opener forums at Pack Expo '96. // Beverage Industry;Sep96, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p52
Focuses on the Pack Expo Trade Show to be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois on November 17-21, 1996. Schedule of events; Keynote speakers.
- Pack Expo exhibit space hits all-time high. // Candy Industry;Sep94, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p14
Announces the Pack Expo '94 on November 13, 1994 in Chicago, Illinois. Number of exhibitors; Floor space area; Pavilions featured.
- Pack Expo 96 expands, attracts international exhibitors. // Candy Industry;Apr96, Vol. 161 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the holding of the 1996 Pack Expo sponsored by the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute on November 17-21 in Chicago, Illinois. Expected increase in foreign and local companies participating in the trade show; Show as a world-class opportunity to introduce and promote products.
- Packaging solutions. // National Provisioner;May96, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p50
Reports on the 1996 Pack Expo Trade Show to be held on November 17-21 in Chicago, Illinois. Event highlights; Contact information.
- Miles of aisles. // National Provisioner;Sep96, Vol. 210 Issue 9, p38
Reports on the Pack Expo '96 convention and trade show to be held on November 17 to 21, 1996 in Chicago, Illinois. Expected number of exhibitors; Special events; Topics of breakfast sessions; Convention schedule.
- Fall entrees. // Packaging Digest;Mar94, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p62
Features the 1994 Pack Expo in Chicago, Ill. and Emballage in Paris. Exhibit space; Sponsorship by the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute; New pavilions.
- Products news. // Packaging Digest;Mar94, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p76
Features several packaging-related machinery. Woodman Co.'s Quasar weigher/bagger; Automation Packaging Inc.'s model APFW 1800 fully integrated shrink wrapper/tunnel system; Black Brosthers' adhesive spreader/roll coater.
- Products news. // Packaging Digest;Mar94, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p79
Features several packaging-related machinery. Palace Packaging Machines Inc.'s model P-DF desiccant inserter; WeighPack Systems Inc.'s AEF series automatic linear netweighing systems.
- Product news. // Packaging Digest;Aug94, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p10
Lists and describes available packaging equipment. Includes large-area thermoformers by EDL Packaging Engineers Inc.; Bar Code Labeler 2.0 for Windows by Bear Rock Technologies; Versaprint label applicator by Apax Corp.; Cool-Lok hot melt adhesive by National Starch and Chemical; KFE shrink...