New owner sought
- Third generation retailer relocates. // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2011, Issue 5745, p4
The article reports on the relocation of Heatons Furnishing Warehouse into a new showroom in Nelson, Lancashire, England.
- Sale earnings up 20% for independent. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2010, Issue 5714, p10
The article reports that Vale Furnishers Ltd. netted 182,000 British sterling pounds during its bi-annual warehouse sale.
- Dan River to build new distribution center. // Textile World;Sep95, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p23
Reports on Dan River's plan to build a home furnishings warehouse and distribution center. Expected date of completion of the facility; Need for the warehouse.
- P&O Triples in Texas. // Frozen Food Age;Aug2000, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p33
Reports on the acquisition of refrigerated warehouses in Texas by P&O Cold Logistics. Total number of P&O facilities in operation in the United States.
- Primo expands showroom, adds warehouse. // Furniture/Today;7/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p155
The article reports on the plan of home furnishings importer and manufacturer Primo International to expand its showroom and build a warehouse in the U.S. The company has a new a showroom in the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Primo International also opened a 50,000-square-foot...
- Park Furnishers considers expansion. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2010, Issue 5707, p6
The article reports on the plan of home furnishing company Park Furnishers to open additional stores after moving to a new warehouse in Avonmouth, England in September 2010.
- BCFA targets Cairo show. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p7
Reports that the BCFA will be taking a British group to the June 1998 Interiors International Trade Fair of furniture and furnishings in Egypt. Interior design markets of North Africa and Eastern Mediterranean as target; Egypt's lifting of restrictions on imports of furnishing fabrics.
- Knickers to Ikea. Roberts, Jane // Estates Gazette;6/15/2002, Issue 224, p57
Reports on the business expansions of British retailer Marks & Spencer into the food and home furnishings market in 2002. Description of the home furnishings stores; Priorities of the managing property team of the company; Set up in stores that sell food.
- Pole Position. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2011, Issue 5746, p16
The article reports on the decision of managing director of soft furnishing supplier market J Rosenthal & Son Ltd., Harry Rosenthal, to invest in a new warehouse worth 2.85 million pounds in Greater Manchester, England. The warehouse is to help develop and modernise the business and to make it...