Pocket Spring joins V&A for big consumer push
- New launches from Pocket Spring. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p4
Focuses on the Ergomatic Lifestyle Collection of adjustable and non-adjustable beds launched by Pocket Springs Bed Co. Product range.
- Back to the wall. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p8
Reports the launching of the Wallhunger adjustable bed by the Pocket Spring Bed Co.
- Silverdale makes the difference. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p4
Reports on British bed manufacturer Pocket Spring Bed Co.'s introduction of its Silverdale bed model at the 2000 Silentnight At Home exhibition.
- Soft cones treatment to enhance comfort. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p3
Introduces the plastic and rubber soft cones for the Supermatic adjustable model of The Pocket Sprung Bed Company in Great Britain.
- Pocket Spring goes on radio. // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p5
Focuses on the creation of radio advertisements by Pocket Spring Bed Company in Great Britain.
- Executive of the year. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p6
Highlights Pocket Spring Bed Co. account executive Annete Spurin as recipient of the company's Executive of the Year Award.
- Bed firms share in jubilations. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p7
Reports the launch of the Golden Jubilee beds by Rest Assured and Pocket Spring Bed Co. Features of the beds; Retail price; Sizes available.
- Good snooze all around. Millar, James // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p46
Features several bed designs presented during the 2003 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Design of the beds made by Silentnight Beds; Range of bed designs offered by Pocket Spring Bed Co.; Materials used for the bed made by Dunlopillo Ltd.
- Furniture Awards. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p48
The article focuses on the Furniture Awards. Some of the winners are Incarto Divani, Pocket Spring Bed Co., John E. Coyle, and others. Web sites were judged on the quality of content, originality and innovation, strong understanding of the target customer, and internal/external research which...