Watch this space
- On the road to design success. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2005, Issue 5430, p47
Interviews Naomi Dean, winner of the Furniture Awards Young Designer Collection category in Great Britain. Remarks of Dean regarding the award; Upcoming exhibitions; Ideas about the furniture industry; Motivation for designing.
- Signature pieces. Soria, Sandra S. // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct94, Vol. 72 Issue 10, pZ1
Focuses on various qualities that give furnitures their staying power. Fine design and details; Quality materials, distinct personality and historic meaning in furniture design; Photographs of different furnitures.
- ASFD creating Pinnacle Award for green design. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;1/18/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p46
The article offers information on the Pinnacle Design Achievement Award recognizing sustainable home furnishing design created by American Society of Furniture Designers in New London, North Carolina.
- Dixon reaches UK design prize final. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p6
Focuses on the provision of an award for furniture designers in Great Britain. List of designers shortlisted for British design prize; Challenge of creating a Selfridges window display; Prizes for the winner.
- Quartet of designers shortlisted. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p5
Reports the shortlisting of furniture designers for the Peugeot Design Awards in London, England. Selection of the winner; Prices of the awards; Schedule for the announcement of winners.
- Lounge seating. // Contract;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p92
Presents photographs of various furniture for lounge seating.
- Aspenhome wins Pinnacle Award for juvenile furniture. // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2010, p25
The article announces that the Young Classic Collection from Aspenhome has been awarded as the best juvenile furniture design at the annual Pinnacle Awards ceremony in High Point, North Carolina.
- Chicago design show. // Interior Design;Aug98, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p98
Presents photographs of furniture designs at Chicago Design Show. Description of a dresser from Shiani's Ovale collection; Information on the neutral textile line from Sally Sirkin Lewis' Pastels & Beaches; Tables available from the Splinter product line.
- up close. Chan, Yvonne M. // Interior Design;Jul2010, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p42
Photographs of several furniture designs including the bowled over of Skram Furniture Co., surface patterns from Arc-Com Fabrics Inc. and cutout ceramic vases from Urban Oasis are presented.